New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the past 24 hours on the east side of the City of Rochester:

- A woman was robbed after 3 guys knocked her down, beat her up, and took her money

- A guy was shot in the knee after a disagreement over a dice game.

- A house was struck with gunfire in above incident

- A guy was shot in the torso after a street fight and has very serious injuries.

- A guy was shot in the leg in a drive-by

- A guy was stabbed in the chest during a street fight

- Two robberies 30 minutes apart: 2 females were robbed at gunpoint and then a male/female were also robbed by the same three suspects

Other than that, it was a quiet day........

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
We need some rainy, cool weather to slow down the crime. These hot, humid days are notorious for spikes in crime.

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
- 11:00 pm drunk guy trying to get into mount hope cemetery climbs over the fence in my backyard. I hopefully scared the living **** out of him

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
<3 that city!

What's sheppard going to do this time, have another chief's meeting / walk? LOL

·
Registered
8,339 Posts
The dice game shooting reminds me of the dice world series from the Chapelle show.

·
Formerly SRV1
4,720 Posts
In the past 24 hours on the east side of the City of Rochester:

- A woman was robbed after 3 guys knocked her down, beat her up, and took her money

- A guy was shot in the knee after a disagreement over a dice game.

- A house was struck with gunfire in above incident

- A guy was shot in the torso after a street fight and has very serious injuries.

- A guy was shot in the leg in a drive-by

- A guy was stabbed in the chest during a street fight

- Two robberies 30 minutes apart: 2 females were robbed at gunpoint and then a male/female were also robbed by the same three suspects

Other than that, it was a quiet day........
Welfare Central it should be called. Binghamton is not that far behind. I would hate to go to work everyday and work and deal with pure scum. Stay safe out there.

James

1 - 8 of 8 Posts