New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Archery season has started and I'm putting up some great deals on Parker Bows I have in stock right now. These are the 2014 models not leftovers.

Reduced prices on Kodiak and Lightning outfitter packages!!!

Parker Lightning Camo RTH 30-60# and a 19-29" draw length $309.99 shipped ( was $359.95 )
Parker Lightning Pink Camo RTH. $309.99 shipped

Parker Kodiak camo right handed 50-60# OR 60-70# ..... $419.95 shipped ( One left hand in stock ) ( was $509.95 )
Parker Kodiak camo right handed 60-70# BARE ...... $319.95 shipped ( was $399.95 )

Parker Viking camo right handed 60-70# 330fps BARE.....$499.95 shipped (was $599.95 )

We are making room for new merchandise. PM or call 518-584 3952 if you have questions or want to order.

What's the difference between me selling bows and some other places selling bows?? These are set up at my shop!! I will not let a bow be sold just slapped together. Contact me with your draw weight preference (50-60 and 60-70 offered on in stock bows) as well as your draw length and it will arrive exactly as you specify. If you're local please come in and we'll get a bow set up for ya right there on the spot. I can also open my shop by appointment if need be.

SARATOGA TACKLE & ARCHERY 584-3952

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
For any of you that can make it to Ballston Spa NY at the Saratoga Fairgrounds on Oct 4th, Tim will have an archery booth set up at the Goat Brothers annual motorcycle and everything else swap meet!! Come on out and say hi and get to see the new crossbows from Parker and Barnett as well as bows from Parker, Bowtech, Quest and Diamond!!! Great deals to be had on bows, crossbows and accessories!! Hopefully some of you can make it out. I'll be there helping Tim out so damnit ... get yer butts over here and if ya don't wanna shoot a bow or crossbow, we'll shoot the ****!! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts