New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Arizona Officer Asked Not to Come to School in Uniform and with Gun - News - LawOfficer.com

ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME????? I swear, I can't take these sheep who are afraid of even the sight of a firearm anymore. THEY CAN GO SCREW THEMSELVES. They need to deal with their irrational fears in therapy. I am not changing to make them feel better. My freedom trumps their stupid fears and political correctness. This makes me want to OC just as a way to tell them to go **** themselves.

I love how the story says; "Controversy". The only controversy is that these folks are ***holes.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
The scariest part, to me, is how the antis are spreading to states that are traditionally considered pro-gun. AZ is a constitutional carry state!!!

PA is considered to be very pro-2A, but my bet is that they're less than a decade from finding themselves in a position similar to ours: the politics of a large urban area driving the politics of the rest of the state.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Sounds like that principle needs a blanket party.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
LE should get a list of their names and not respond to them if called, after all, we would hate to infringe on their rights to a gun free home.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
Sums up my same feelings very well doc!
Arizona Officer Asked Not to Come to School in Uniform and with Gun - News - LawOfficer.com

ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME????? I swear, I can't take these sheep who are afraid of even the sight of a firearm anymore. THEY CAN GO SCREW THEMSELVES. They need to deal with their irrational fears in therapy. I am not changing to make them feel better. My freedom trumps their stupid fears and political correctness. This makes me want to OC just as a way to tell them to go **** themselves.

I love how the story says; "Controversy". The only controversy is that these folks are ***holes.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
LE should get a list of their names and not respond to them if called, after all, we would hate to infringe on their rights to a gun free home.
Yup.^^^^^Don't like guns....ok.....We won't protect you with them. You can throw flowers and rainbows at the people trying to harm you and your family.

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
The scariest part, to me, is how the antis are spreading to states that are traditionally considered pro-gun. AZ is a constitutional carry state!!!

PA is considered to be very pro-2A, but my bet is that they're less than a decade from finding themselves in a position similar to ours: the politics of a large urban area driving the politics of the rest of the state.
This is what scares me. It seems like the antis are spreading everywhere...like a plague.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I've watched these posts on schools & guns, I'm surprised no one has brought this up, it's an intentional agenda. The agenda is to teach our kids guns are evil and they will use every excuse and opportunity to drum it in their heads. They don't care what you or I think, your NOT going to stop them.

This is Eric Holder in 1995, when did the schools adopt this mindset? There are lots of other videos on YouTube (many longer) which this snippet came from, check them out and Google more on the topic. Are you suprised Obama appointed him as AG?

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Those parents need not worry. It isn't the NYPD.

I mostly hear positive things about the AZ police, even with all the open carriers, whoops, excuse me "open carry protesters."

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
The most appropriate response would be to ignore the principal. He isn't worthy of a response.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
its turning purple, and unless people start waking up its going to be blue like you said. i hope not because if all else fails PA had always looked like a decent location to go.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
I think we should start infringing on their rights see how they like it.

·
Registered
8,547 Posts
I have had it with these idiots. I would say no and next time show up in full riot gear. Go to hell you pinko moron.

·
Registered
364 Posts
The school rep, who's actual position was never cited(unless I missed it) says "we apologize he took the discussion the wrong way, that was not the intent...." If the intent was not to have a police officer on campus, what was it? She goes on, "I wouldn't say he's being singled out. I would say he's being appreciated for what he does." Is that so? He was so appreciated he was asked not to be there. I just love the back peddling

The the reporter say, "school officials say they want to turn this into a teachable moment." Should this have not been their initial reaction!?

·
Uberbi.. nah, I can't do it.
3,501 Posts

Yep, Philly mostly, but also Pittsburgh and even places like Wilkes-Barre Scranton have become liberal havens. Then there's also the problem of all the people from NYC who have moved into the Eastern edge of the state. They're mostly anti-gun, too. Big part of the reason we're willing to drive an extra hour into the state. But it's creeping westward faster than I'd like.

You see it happening in CO, and next thing you know, with places like Jackson Hole, you're going to get it in Wyoming, too. Even UT, much as I hate to admit it. I was looking at an article an old UT friend posted on FB. Bad enough that it was a stupid NY Times article, but the comments below the article scared me like I can't even tell you. It's like the younger generation in UT is so desperate to be seen as cool, that they're jumping on the Obama bandwagon as fast as they can, and they're so clearly parroting party lines. Not a single original thought among them.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
If he's not on duty (and he obviously can't take a call if he's got his kid with him) why is he allowed to carry on school grounds but I'm not?

I object. His life is worth no more than mine, and he should have no exemptions that apply while he's not on duty.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts