New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Scary thing is they will probably get to keep their child.

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
I saw this on yahoo

How did the door get stuck? Every laundromat I have ever been to allows you to open the door and automatically stops the machine when you do, even in wash cycles.

·
I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner
6,795 Posts
I am thinking he put the kid in there as a joke. When he closed the door I dont think he thought it would start. In the laundrymat by me with those type of front loading washing machines it will not open when its going because it fills with water.
That was a stupid thing to do and now I know why the one by me says not to let kids go in them because some people are to stupid to figure that out.

·
I kill deer... and I like it
1,336 Posts
Yeah but without being there we don't know whether or not it had a 'Child' setting.

IMG_6.jpg

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
That was an accident?

"Uh, yeah, I accidentally punted my baby through some field goal uprights. No, it was an accident, I swear!"

·
Head of Bacon Operations
3,589 Posts

·
Head of Bacon Operations
3,589 Posts
I'm sure when the child got emergency medical care social services got involved. They probably agreed to release custody to the mother if she agreed not to live with baby daddy. Then no doubt she returned to him later that night. The date on that video was what, 6 or so days ago. They are probably back living as a family unit by now. It looked to me like the mother looked on while he did it. In an ideal world they would lose the kid permanently, but they won't. Children have no rights, adults do. And of course, when that child has permanent physical disabilities from this "accident" the parents will receive lifetime benefits for that child's care which in no way have to be set aside in savings for this child as he gets older.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I don't think they understand what wash and wear means. :D

·
Registered
725 Posts
W have that same washer at work it is a Wascomat and the lock on the door can be forced open without too much trouble. Guess Daddy was a real genius, you don't realize there is an opening behind the machine were it is plugged in?

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wait for the lawsuit because there was nothing there that said to not put your kid the machine....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts