New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out today looking at 1911s. I held a bunch of them in my hand from, Colt, S&W, Kimber, Remington and Springfield. The Para felt best and most comfortable in my hands. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the Black Ops model Para here? If so what do you like or dislike about it. I have heard fit and finish of this gun is very good and the price tag reflects it. Thanks

PARA: Black Ops 1911

· Registered
2,107 Posts
Went out today looking at 1911s. I held a bunch of them in my hand from, Colt, S&W, Kimber, Remington and Springfield. The Para felt best and most comfortable in my hands. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the Black Ops model Para here? If so what do you like or dislike about it. I have heard fit and finish of this gun is very good and the price tag reflects it. Thanks

PARA: Black Ops 1911
Great firearm. You could find a Springfield that's just as good for a little less. I always like Para's Black Ops model. The use a best selling VZ Grips that can be added to any 1911.

· Occupy NYF JBT Tank Operator
2,326 Posts
I got nothing on the Black Ops. My only experience with Paras was from the mid 2k's when I had a P10, which was the precursor to the Warthog. It went back to the factory twice and still wouldn't make it past 3rds without jamming. Got rid of it and swore off Para forever.

· Registered
2,442 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.