New York Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have prob 30 plus pairs of 5.11, woolrich, levis, jeans,dockers and a few dress pants

Any members here wear a 32x32?

I can make a good deal on them or trade them up for brass, ammo, cash.

Gotta be 600-800 worth maybe more new, all are in great shape, if could trade out for a few hundred?

I'll get some pics.

· Premium Member
10,553 Posts
That's about my size. Usually about a 31x32 fits. The 32x32 woolrich pants that I just ordered fit me great.

Wasn't really in the market for new pants but if you had 5.11 or woolrich tactical pants for the right price I guess I could be interested. Don't really need any new jeans or dress pants.

· Premium Member
10,553 Posts
ok guys, on topic. We don't need to know that you got fatter since college.

· Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jeff for all your hard work they are yours, nothing needed, but you have to take all 35 pairs lol.

I live in Marion, Work over in Gananda, so maybe I could meet you at GCL sometime and you can take em off my hands.

· Premium Member
10,553 Posts
If you're serious about getting rid of them I have a family that would greatly appreciate any clothes. I clean out my closet once a year and that's what I do with my stuff. I give it to my mom to give to them and anything left over after that goes in the clothing drop box at some church near them. I know he fits in the pants I give them so yours probably fit too. I don't know them personally but he's got a couple of kids and anything to help ends meet is always appreciated.

He probably doesn't have a use for 5.11 pants so I would probably keep those :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.