New York Firearms Forum banner

Palmetto State Armory Question

2K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  Glockguy19 
#1 ·
I have placed 2 orders with them in the past few weeks. One on 11/10/13 and one tonight 11/19. I have not received an order confirmation email for either order. Both orders say "processing". Is it normal to hear nothing from them about an order?

btw they have a real nice deal for an 5.56 upper $389 plus 15 for shipping. That includes BCG and charging handle.

#8 ·
I dont think this upper was build to order, but i could be wrong. I personally dont think 389 is a bad deal for a complete upper.

I bought some stripped uppers two weeks ago. the confirmation email came right away but shipping email took over a week. I found that there inventory doesn't already match up with what the website says.
Yeah I find it odd not even a confirmation email. Oh well. I will have to wait and see.

#15 ·
I bought a holster from them awhile back, shipping took awhile but I got it.

I think alot of their products aren't actually in stock when they say they are. Hence the delays. But they still have great prices and you will get the product.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.