New York Firearms Forum banner

Palmetto Armory shipping ammo to NY FFL

3K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  3444 
#1 · (Edited)
FYI - I got an email from Palmetto State Armory stating they will ship ammo to NY FFL to comply with SAFE act.

Just for your info, your mileage may vary...
I

#2 ·
Speaking of PSA, look at this beauty I just received regarding an ammo order placed on 1/1/14...

"Due to the new legislation currently going through the state of New York, we are now required to send all ammunition orders to an FFL. We would love to get your order shipped out as soon as possible; we simply require the information for an FFL that you would like to use. Please either respond to this email with that information or fax that information to 1-803-788-5756 with your order number located on the cover sheet addressed to “Shipping Department” so that we may get your order shipped.

In the event we do not receive a reply to this email within seven (7) business days, you will automatically receive a refund for your order. Please let me know how you would like to proceed."

Come on!!! Ordered early specifically to avoid this situation.... 14 days to process the order???

#5 ·
I appreciate the effort, but in my eyes a Federal FIREARMS License isn't needed for ammo, no matter what the monarchy says.

#12 ·
Here is the list we have compiled that will ship to a FFL:

AIM Surplus
Midsouth Shooters Supply
Palmetto State Armory
Gander Mtn
Freedom Munitions
Lucky Gunner
Ammunition Store.com

Not sure of others. All of the above we have shipments coming in for customers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.