New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
16,164 Posts
20 threads per page and 17 were started by you. That's 85%. Time to go find a hobby. Lol
I hear you! Blame THIS hobby on Cuomo. It's kind of like an OBSESSION:wacko: since January. Wait, forget that. That would be a reason for them taking my guns, right?;) To quote Richard Gere in Officer And A Gentleman, "I Got No Where Else To Go".

· Registered
11,402 Posts
Evil,
I guess one could group things into related subjects and therefore minimizing the need for new threads every-time a news headline pops up.
I am also subscribed to some of the same feeds you are so I already get many of the news anyway.
In the end by grouping by subject area we are making easy for everyone to follow up.
I love some of your threads but it would be nice to get some consolidation because otherwise the forum becomes an incoming news feed or tweeter or something like that.
But what do I know anyway?

· Registered
16,164 Posts
Evil,
I guess one could group things into related subjects and therefore minimizing the need for new threads every-time a news headline pops up.
I am also subscribed to some of the same feeds you are so I already get many of the news anyway.
In the end by grouping by subject area we are making easy for everyone to follow up.
I love some of your threads but it would be nice to get some consolidation because otherwise the forum becomes an incoming news feed or tweeter or something like that.
But what do I know anyway?
Good advice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.