New York Firearms Forum banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Down load application CENTER COUNTY PA . ITS 4.0 HOUR RIDE FROM YONKERS NY IN AND OUT IN 6 MINUTES WITH A SELF DEFENSE FULL CARRY CCW LICENSE. !! CENTER COUNTY .. 20.00 CASH IS ALL YOU NEED WITH YOUR NY TARGET OR WHATEVER LICENSE YOU CARRY FROM YOUR HOME STATE. ITS WORTH THE TRIP !!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Down load application CENTER COUNTY PA . ITS 4.0 HOUR RIDE FROM YONKERS NY IN AND OUT IN 6 MINUTES WITH A SELF DEFENSE FULL CARRY CCW LICENSE. !! CENTER COUNTY .. 20.00 CASH IS ALL YOU NEED WITH YOUR NY TARGET OR WHATEVER LICENSE YOU CARRY FROM YOUR HOME STATE. ITS WORTH THE TRIP !!!
Thank you. Can you please share the website for the Center County PA, where we can download the application.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Wayne county (online app) 6 of us did it together that way we could use each other for references and share gas/ tolls. Super easy process have your references email them back. One of us had a sportsman restriction and he was approved the rest had full carry.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Wayne county (online app) 6 of us did it together that way we could use each other for references and share gas/ tolls. Super easy process have your references email them back. One of us had a sportsman restriction and he was approved the rest had full carry.
My references never so much as received a phone call. Dont know what thats all about.

·
Registered
389 Posts
They don’t call, that said, if too much time goes by, it could mean they didn’t receive the character your references back. That’s why it’s best to have them emailed to the Sheriff’s office, rather than snail mail them back.
I guess I should have added, I applied on Sunday evening and received my email to pick up 9 am the next day, references were never email or called in any way, took less than 12 hours to get my come get them email.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Please explain, what does this get you??? What is the benefit of having this PA non resident permit? NY Suffolk county resident here.
we go to Fla for two months each winter and we bring a handgun, Penn stands in my way traveling down as it doesn’t recognize my NY, Fla or Utah permits . So I unload, lock it up and try not to stop in Penn, having the permit seems like a better way .

·
Registered
23 Posts
we go to Fla for two months each winter and we bring a handgun, Penn stands in my way traveling down as it doesn’t recognize my NY, Fla or Utah permits . So I unload, lock it up and try not to stop in Penn, having the permit seems like a better way .
For the $20, and not have to have law enforcement, potentially ask questions about anything. Especially, if you have to be stuck, for unforeseen circumstances. Hopefully, this fall will be needed changes in PA. A changing AG, would be a welcoming to both PA residents, along with non residents.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Anyone recently get a PA non resident permit or know which county they do allow preferably closer to ny. Thanks
I have just renewed mine. Allegany County. The two PA counties as you drive in from NYS into PA on 81 will not issue to NYS residents. It has to do with NYS not recognizing their permits. I did most of my paperwork on line and sent via email. You can then make the time to go and pick it up. Very easy and cheap.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts