New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Anyone recently get a PA non resident permit or know which county they do allow preferably closer to ny. Thanks
Already asked and answered here:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Adams County is another one if you have a NYS restricted permit. They only issue full carry. You can do the entire thing online, except that you have to go and drive about 3 hours to get it when it is ready. About 3 weeks and done! Go figure.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Lycoming county sheriff's office very friendly to unrestricted NYS permit holders. Filled out the form while there, took maybe 25-30 minutes total and was out the door with permit in hand. No references do not have to be in PA.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Well, one of my references did not get the mailing from Wayne County. I had to call to get a second one sent to him. It has delayed the process and I won’t be able to report a proper timeframe without glitches. I will still update when it is done.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have a Westchester co sportsperson permit which clearly states on the back of my permit to possess and carry the following pistols would that be good enough for Wayne county , thanks for any replies .
Wayne County Sheriff stopped issuing permits, to people in NY that have the Sportmens restriction. He will only issue to people that have a non restricted license. I’m sure he won’t renew mine when it expires. My son was turned away, we had to drive to Centre County, and he was issued a permit in 20min.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts