New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[Video] PA Concealed Carrier Shoots and Kills Two Armed Robbers on the Street With 2 Shots

"The 2 suspects had just robbed Krick's Korner Market, a convenience store which had the target of robberies in the past. The concealed carrier, described by police as a concerned citizen, confronted the men as they exited the store.

The suspects drew their guns on the citizen. He responded by drawing his own, firing two shots (according to witnesses) and striking both suspects in the chest.

Both suspects were declared dead at the scene."

Bravo and good shooting.

"The families of the suspects are trying to portray them as good, hard working men, but according to ABC News, the feeling in the community is that the suspects got what they deserved."

Ha ha ha ha, you bet your ass they did.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Good to see a positive story.

"The families of the suspects are trying to portray them as good, hard working men, but according to ABC News, the feeling in the community is that the suspects got what they deserved."

Good hard working men don't commit armed robbery.

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Looks like the only one who was "hard working" was the CCW holder who worked hard at the range developing his exceptional technique. Bravo!

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Dr. Evil
Wecome to the ranks of us other low life pieses of ****! We need other like ourselves to change the tides on this anti-gun grabbing vicious cycle of democrap communist. I applaud this good samaritan's marksmanship, just like our great snipers of our military "One Shot, One Kill" See it does pay to practice.

If they WERE "good hard working men" I guess that makes me a low life POS!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Wow, didn't two cops spray nine or so bystanders shooting one guy in NYC. That event was a different place with different circumstances, but a lot of anti gunners always say trained police are the only solution. I guess this case doesn't fit into their perfect world. Two dead bad guys with no injured bystanders in a situation handled by a capable gun owner fits my perfect world.

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
Ammo is hard to come by these days, yet this kind-hearted citizen freely gave one round each to two thugs that desperately needed them.

A charitable fellow, he is.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
One shot each - that's pretty good! He'd have already been arrested in NY and facing a pair of civil suits at the very least...

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Apparently he doesn't believe in "Double Tap" He must be from Washington State, I took sone defensive classes from a few local police departments and they say you have the right to shot until the threat is completly gone.

Should have shot them a couple more times just to be sure...:p

·
Registered
84 Posts
Apparently he doesn't believe in "Double Tap" He must be from Washington State, I took sone defensive classes from a few local police departments and they say you have the right to shot until the threat is completly gone.
Maybe he just moved there from N.Y. and forgot he can have more than 7 in the mag. Maybe he wanted to save ammo just in case he needed a couple quick head shots or some for the ones that say "They were good boys".

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.