New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is the same country that confiscated all privately owned firearms as a reaction to "mass shootings".

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
looking at this quickly, thats a recommended 3 trees per school (approx). That doesnt really seem outrageous to me. I cant believe the pain that family must be feeling after a loss like that, man thats gotta be tough. It may cost about 13 million, but if you think about it, it seems like good "insurance".

i look at it like this. since the schools are paid for by taxes, i would expect them to keep kids safe. if there are trees with dead branches over the playground I expect taxes to be used to fix that so that it prevents a possible terrible situation. Unless im missing something here, i dont take any issue with the money its going to cost to remove potentially dangers trees/branches from around schools.

it may be a freak accident, but with proper maintenance around school grounds it could be preventable.

also, the article is clearly biased and pushes readers to agree that its an over reaction stating how statistically low the % of accidents like this are. and i dont see this as anywhere near related to how responses should be with firearms, they are apples and oranges to me.

maintenance around schools to keep kids safe is something that should be done regardless of cost.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts