New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks, wanted to give a heads up that I will be not available from September 17-26th.. I am going out of town for business and vacation to Florida. I am going to hit up the Lake Mary, Fl Gun Expo, I believe Allstar Tact. Mike C. will be guest speaking there as well. I'm going to hit up some beach time as well and get a tour of Black Forge Weapons while we are down there.While I am away no business will take place, deliveries will be accepted by family when possible. In some cases deliveries my end up at the receiving center until they can be picked up. I encourage you to contact me before those dates to pick up anything we may have waiting to transfer. I will make every attempt to get you in to take care of your firearms or ammo. I will be available by email or cell as needed while away. I am hoping to secure future real estate for the business and have a couple of meetings at a manufacturer. I am also going to catch up with one of my sales guys from a distributor about purchasing some Sigs at a decent price that they are now carrying. The P320 seems to be well stocked. I will send out another friendly reminder as the time gets closer. Thanks again and if you have any questions the fastest way to reach me is by email - [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts