New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NYFirearms,

We are Valinor Arms, we are a firearms manufacturer that not only has submitted feedback to the State, but also the federal government on the recent situations. We don't care if you disagree with us, at the end of the day it's either "straight ban" or try to reason and negotiate as much middle ground as we can. Nothing you, the NRA or anybody else will ever make us change our minds on how we feel. We are successful without other organizations, and will always be that way. We believe that being part of the solution does far more than stamping our feet about infringement....There is a time and place, but now is not that time. For those of you who have disowned Rep Chris Jacobs. Please don't, he is a great guy that we don't know but have followed since you will understand the CEO of Valinor Arms was born and raised in Binghamton, NY. There would never be a time that we would ever support a ban, and think more that his colleagues failed him by not helping their fellow neighbor in distress. I challenge any of you to have your children killed with firearms and remain impervious and un-emotional to the fact. In a perfect world, we would never support any of this, but in light of just a straight ban, we wanted to try and wiggle in where we could. Please send letters of recommendations of how better to handle the situation to his office, instead of hatemail. We can be better human beings and better sponsors of what we love by helping him come up with a solution because he is driven by his morality and in every other aspect of his voting has done in our opinion how the majority of his voters would want him too. The division must stop, the hurt must heal, but more importantly we need to solve the problem with intelligence, not anger. Share our message, hate our message, love our message, it is what it is, but we wanted to be transparent with everybody here.

V/R,

Valinor Arms

We wanted to give feedback on the new bills and where things can be done that will better meet the intent instead of just arbitrary actions. I'm not 100% non-biased, because I am from Binghamton, NY even though I reside and live in the state of Louisiana. My grandmother whom I help take care of still lives in Binghamton as does the rest of my family. My grandfather was once a very powerful Teamsters Union representative as well. Anyways, I am just going to going line by line, take it for what it is.

1. Reach out to actual industry leaders and ask for their recommendations. I get it, no firearms manufacturer myself included wants to get a call from the state saying they are going to bottleneck the availability of the product they make. You know what’s a lot better though? Being able to be part of the solution and providing input that seeks a middle ground that still meets the intent and works differently based off our experience, our expertise. Law Enforcement is not the end all, be all, I will always support them and the MIL, but sometimes both groups can be far off from solutions that work.

2. Highly Recommend exempting all .17 & .22 rimfire semiauto, tube magazine type firearms. These are small-game firearms, that literally help control the population of those animals in NYS. They also serve as excellent starter firearms for young sportsmen that want to take up hunting, shooting and the great outdoors.

3. Highly recommend exempting semiautomatic shotguns of 12, 20, and 410 gauge. Universally these are almost all tube fed like above and are probably one of the most used firearms for hunting. As is you being highly likely to kill RemArms in-state sales of their 1187(one of the most popular, reliable, and great products that comes out of NYS) The one exception to the rule of "tube fed" are Saiga Izhmash shotguns that actually are magazine fed, but those should not fall under this same category. As much as it angers me the way they conduct business, I still try to support them because of the workers.

3a. There are 2 types of popular hunting rifles that are technically semi-auto which are the Browning BAR civilian hunting series(5 round mag max capacity) and the Remington 742, 7400, 750 series of Semiautomatic firearms. Lots of hunters use these and again just really hurting the population that follows the law. We recommend exempting these from this bill as well, but still putting their purchase age to 21.

4. The license is the wrong way to go here. The reason for that is all that happened is you made 100 times more work for already underpaid clerks, LE and most citizens who do the right thing. The FAR BETTER way to accomplish the goal here which should be to ensure that the firearms described are only in the hands of those who are trained, responsible and properly educated. I fully understand the bill "says that", but trust me not just in NYS, but everywhere it's a huge problem. Instead, this is what I am recommending, which I also recommended to POTUS office for help on federal level.

4a. Shooting Club membership (I have no idea on legality of cost for the club) required for purchase and ownership of those firearms. Pre-requisites to join shooting club are a background check (NYS chosen, exempt for minors under 16, LE) that is renewed every 5 years, Hunter Safety and the Shooting Club course that covers firearm safety, violence, best practices of using firearm, basically the same course for the concealed carry, except more Shooting Club orientated.

4b. We want people to join the shooting club early on, so they get into the system that is reinforced early of how to use firearms. Age 16 will be the first year that background checks happen, but you keep your age 21 limit for the semiautomatic firearms. We recommend a minimum of 1-year membership to start with and move it to 3 years in 2025, and then in 2030, ask questions if it makes sense to move it to 5 minimum years duration. Again, the ENTIRE point here is that once we get them in the Shooting club which should be filled with hunters, sportsmen, LE, MIL that uses a communal approach to reinforce good behavior, safe handling, proper shooting, etc. Recommend providing a 1-month period of amnesty for people to get joined up to the Shooting Club and backdate time for the 1-year duration to the signing of this bill.

4c. These shooting clubs need to be state funded; I understand that may sound absolutely like a non-starter, but please hear me out. If you tie the CMP (Civilian Marksmanship Program) to these ranges, as well as public funds that help educate, train, and teach our youth, young adults, adults, older adults the best firearms procedures. The state maintaining some sort of say provides the ability to ensure that EQUAL access and equality to all can be achieved without a long lengthy court battle.

5. The bill pertaining to the body armor is poorly written and does nothing to stop people from getting body armor that doesn't even meet the technical definition of the Penal Code. Trying to "ban" it just makes NYS lose out on sales tax because I can 100% promise you that a quick drive to PA, OH, Illinois, or any other state will bring body armor in. Again, I just want to point out that one can literally buy like a 10- or 8-gauge steel plate and combine it with other freely available materials to accomplish the same thing as top tier body armor. Another issue because of how poorly written the bill is, manufacturers will sell body armor that allows a 38 special going 850 FPS that penetrates it. The person or individual will just add freely available material to enhance the penetration reduction capability.

5a. I highly recommend adding a very high tax rate for civilian buyers, along with an education and training requirement to purchase body armor. If you wanted to gate it further, you could just put a background check, along with a waiting period. There are actual serious situations that a civilian may need to wear body armor that would stop handgun bullets because of threats to their life that are concealed beneath clothing. Understand what happened in Buffalo with the retired and off duty cop, it’s sickening and angering at the same time.

6. All social media companies that allow users in NYS to use their product, MUST report all threats of violence, extremism, and other complaints such as suicide, animal torture, etc. This will give the State Police, FBI, local police the help they need to stop this. Great on the stronger interdiction, but you are relying on that the police will know….it obviously failed in Buffalo. Let’s force the hands of these companies that don’t take it seriously, because this would have prevented the massacre more than anything. I also recommend raising the legal age limit for social media to 16, if not 18. We want our children to be outdoors, spending time at above mentioned shooting club getting educated, hiking, fishing, hunting. Staying inside a basement with no windows that’s dark, reading and taking in filth, extremism and reading the horrible MSM news cycle over and over is a problem.

In conclusion, I also recommend splitting the way that the NYS Senate and House pass bills. 9/10 there is little to zero application of a bill that is designed with upstate in mind but applies to NYC. The same thing when the roles are reversed, but just a recommendation. We want to thank you for reading our email. We hope to speak with you to help guide in passing meaningful legislation that meets the intent of the State and still looks after law abiding citizens. We wish you the best and will be following up with a call to your offices, and we will be providing this letter to several news outlets just to be transparent.

·
Registered
12 Posts
NYFirearms,

We are Valinor Arms, we are a firearms manufacturer that not only has submitted feedback to the State, but also the federal government on the recent situations. We don't care if you disagree with us, at the end of the day it's either "straight ban" or try to reason and negotiate as much middle ground as we can. Nothing you, the NRA or anybody else will ever make us change our minds on how we feel. We are successful without other organizations, and will always be that way. We believe that being part of the solution does far more than stamping our feet about infringement....There is a time and place, but now is not that time. For those of you who have disowned Rep Chris Jacobs. Please don't, he is a great guy that we don't know but have followed since you will understand the CEO of Valinor Arms was born and raised in Binghamton, NY. There would never be a time that we would ever support a ban, and think more that his colleagues failed him by not helping their fellow neighbor in distress. I challenge any of you to have your children killed with firearms and remain impervious and un-emotional to the fact. In a perfect world, we would never support any of this, but in light of just a straight ban, we wanted to try and wiggle in where we could. Please send letters of recommendations of how better to handle the situation to his office, instead of hatemail. We can be better human beings and better sponsors of what we love by helping him come up with a solution because he is driven by his morality and in every other aspect of his voting has done in our opinion how the majority of his voters would want him too. The division must stop, the hurt must heal, but more importantly we need to solve the problem with intelligence, not anger. Share our message, hate our message, love our message, it is what it is, but we wanted to be transparent with everybody here.

V/R,

Valinor Arms

We wanted to give feedback on the new bills and where things can be done that will better meet the intent instead of just arbitrary actions. I'm not 100% non-biased, because I am from Binghamton, NY even though I reside and live in the state of Louisiana. My grandmother whom I help take care of still lives in Binghamton as does the rest of my family. My grandfather was once a very powerful Teamsters Union representative as well. Anyways, I am just going to going line by line, take it for what it is.

1. Reach out to actual industry leaders and ask for their recommendations. I get it, no firearms manufacturer myself included wants to get a call from the state saying they are going to bottleneck the availability of the product they make. You know what’s a lot better though? Being able to be part of the solution and providing input that seeks a middle ground that still meets the intent and works differently based off our experience, our expertise. Law Enforcement is not the end all, be all, I will always support them and the MIL, but sometimes both groups can be far off from solutions that work.

2. Highly Recommend exempting all .17 & .22 rimfire semiauto, tube magazine type firearms. These are small-game firearms, that literally help control the population of those animals in NYS. They also serve as excellent starter firearms for young sportsmen that want to take up hunting, shooting and the great outdoors.

3. Highly recommend exempting semiautomatic shotguns of 12, 20, and 410 gauge. Universally these are almost all tube fed like above and are probably one of the most used firearms for hunting. As is you being highly likely to kill RemArms in-state sales of their 1187(one of the most popular, reliable, and great products that comes out of NYS) The one exception to the rule of "tube fed" are Saiga Izhmash shotguns that actually are magazine fed, but those should not fall under this same category. As much as it angers me the way they conduct business, I still try to support them because of the workers.

3a. There are 2 types of popular hunting rifles that are technically semi-auto which are the Browning BAR civilian hunting series(5 round mag max capacity) and the Remington 742, 7400, 750 series of Semiautomatic firearms. Lots of hunters use these and again just really hurting the population that follows the law. We recommend exempting these from this bill as well, but still putting their purchase age to 21.

4. The license is the wrong way to go here. The reason for that is all that happened is you made 100 times more work for already underpaid clerks, LE and most citizens who do the right thing. The FAR BETTER way to accomplish the goal here which should be to ensure that the firearms described are only in the hands of those who are trained, responsible and properly educated. I fully understand the bill "says that", but trust me not just in NYS, but everywhere it's a huge problem. Instead, this is what I am recommending, which I also recommended to POTUS office for help on federal level.

4a. Shooting Club membership (I have no idea on legality of cost for the club) required for purchase and ownership of those firearms. Pre-requisites to join shooting club are a background check (NYS chosen, exempt for minors under 16, LE) that is renewed every 5 years, Hunter Safety and the Shooting Club course that covers firearm safety, violence, best practices of using firearm, basically the same course for the concealed carry, except more Shooting Club orientated.

4b. We want people to join the shooting club early on, so they get into the system that is reinforced early of how to use firearms. Age 16 will be the first year that background checks happen, but you keep your age 21 limit for the semiautomatic firearms. We recommend a minimum of 1-year membership to start with and move it to 3 years in 2025, and then in 2030, ask questions if it makes sense to move it to 5 minimum years duration. Again, the ENTIRE point here is that once we get them in the Shooting club which should be filled with hunters, sportsmen, LE, MIL that uses a communal approach to reinforce good behavior, safe handling, proper shooting, etc. Recommend providing a 1-month period of amnesty for people to get joined up to the Shooting Club and backdate time for the 1-year duration to the signing of this bill.

4c. These shooting clubs need to be state funded; I understand that may sound absolutely like a non-starter, but please hear me out. If you tie the CMP (Civilian Marksmanship Program) to these ranges, as well as public funds that help educate, train, and teach our youth, young adults, adults, older adults the best firearms procedures. The state maintaining some sort of say provides the ability to ensure that EQUAL access and equality to all can be achieved without a long lengthy court battle.

5. The bill pertaining to the body armor is poorly written and does nothing to stop people from getting body armor that doesn't even meet the technical definition of the Penal Code. Trying to "ban" it just makes NYS lose out on sales tax because I can 100% promise you that a quick drive to PA, OH, Illinois, or any other state will bring body armor in. Again, I just want to point out that one can literally buy like a 10- or 8-gauge steel plate and combine it with other freely available materials to accomplish the same thing as top tier body armor. Another issue because of how poorly written the bill is, manufacturers will sell body armor that allows a 38 special going 850 FPS that penetrates it. The person or individual will just add freely available material to enhance the penetration reduction capability.

5a. I highly recommend adding a very high tax rate for civilian buyers, along with an education and training requirement to purchase body armor. If you wanted to gate it further, you could just put a background check, along with a waiting period. There are actual serious situations that a civilian may need to wear body armor that would stop handgun bullets because of threats to their life that are concealed beneath clothing. Understand what happened in Buffalo with the retired and off duty cop, it’s sickening and angering at the same time.

6. All social media companies that allow users in NYS to use their product, MUST report all threats of violence, extremism, and other complaints such as suicide, animal torture, etc. This will give the State Police, FBI, local police the help they need to stop this. Great on the stronger interdiction, but you are relying on that the police will know….it obviously failed in Buffalo. Let’s force the hands of these companies that don’t take it seriously, because this would have prevented the massacre more than anything. I also recommend raising the legal age limit for social media to 16, if not 18. We want our children to be outdoors, spending time at above mentioned shooting club getting educated, hiking, fishing, hunting. Staying inside a basement with no windows that’s dark, reading and taking in filth, extremism and reading the horrible MSM news cycle over and over is a problem.

In conclusion, I also recommend splitting the way that the NYS Senate and House pass bills. 9/10 there is little to zero application of a bill that is designed with upstate in mind but applies to NYC. The same thing when the roles are reversed, but just a recommendation. We want to thank you for reading our email. We hope to speak with you to help guide in passing meaningful legislation that meets the intent of the State and still looks after law abiding citizens. We wish you the best and will be following up with a call to your offices, and we will be providing this letter to several news outlets just to be transparent.
Great start. Do you think mentioning the missteps of the last legislation (7 round and misspelling Muzzle Brake) would help? The rifles you mentioned to be exempt often also have muzzle brakes and by the letter of their law, would fail their own test; and are by no means the target of their legislation. Also a Proof of Concept for almost all they passed has been in action in NYC for some time; is the Proof of Concept being tracked and is it working? I think we all know the answer.

Add the poor writing of the bills with the fact there is NO office to answer ANY questions of compliance for dealers or private owners and you will have issues.

Noone is addressing the root causes of the latest:

o Minor protection: The protection or refusal to document issues with minors and when they leave school sealing any records that exist to include from background checks. Day of turning 18; Magic they are clean with no history
o Lack of corrective actions for minors identified as disturbed, lack of flagging (This would be a correct Red Flag)
o Buffalo shooter Un-modified his NYS complaint AR and used non-compliant mags; intentional law breaker who used it to break the law; murder/ hate crime

More detailed background check and wait periods would not have helped any of these latest cases, because of the paragraph above. No data= clean check.

Thank you for taking action and speaking as part of the solution.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great start. Do you think mentioning the missteps of the last legislation (7 round and misspelling Muzzle Brake) would help? The rifles you mentioned to be exempt often also have muzzle brakes and by the letter of their law, would fail their own test; and are by no means the target of their legislation. Also a Proof of Concept for almost all they passed has been in action in NYC for some time; is the Proof of Concept being tracked and is it working? I think we all know the answer.

Add the poor writing of the bills with the fact there is NO office to answer ANY questions of compliance for dealers or private owners and you will have issues.

Noone is addressing the root causes of the latest:

o Minor protection: The protection or refusal to document issues with minors and when they leave school sealing any records that exist to include from background checks. Day of turning 18; Magic they are clean with no history
o Lack of corrective actions for minors identified as disturbed, lack of flagging (This would be a correct Red Flag)
o Buffalo shooter Un-modified his NYS complaint AR and used non-compliant mags; intentional law breaker who used it to break the law; murder/ hate crime

More detailed background check and wait periods would not have helped any of these latest cases, because of the paragraph above. No data= clean check.

Thank you for taking action and speaking as part of the solution.
For the first part in time yes, right now no. I absolutely hate to use this term, but this is quite literally the definition of "pandering" and it's a real disgusting move in light of what happened in Buffalo. I did the calculations and there will be something just like 5% effect on reducing overall crime. It does nothing to prevent anybody from going over to PA, OH, Illinois, or any other state and buying body armor. It literally does not even stop you from buying "hard" body armor in the state.

As it stands right now there is zero exemptions for any semiautomatic rifles, but what they are doing is such a horrible waste of tax payer money. I don't remember how many bills altogether, but if it was 5, 4/5 are unconstitutional from how they try to hold the mechanism. You see the state already is going to lose the "ask the state if you can have a permit", this will 100% happen. It's completely different if it's merit based, which is what they will try to argue this is. Everybody in the state of New York knows that some counties do operate like that, but not because the law tells them too. The law tells them that they can still decline somebody for unjust cause. This is the absolute same thing with literally ALL semiautomatic rifles. Semiauto airsoft rifles, semi auto bb guns, semi auto rubber band guns, not really the last one, but the first 3 100%. The problem with literally all "red flag" laws is they are errored in 2 different ways. First they assume that no matter what you are going to commit a crime and therefore intervention must happen. Second. For the minority report law to actually work, there has to be information submitted. It failed in Buffalo, it failed in Uvalde and it will fail again, people don't like to talk to the cops.....LE on here, I love you. These same politicians will then turn on the police once again and tell everybody that they are the problem, they are beating the citizens, shooting the citizens. Ok but the state just took away the ability for somebody who wanted to prevent a bullet from killing them while going into a grocery store. The state made a decision that they can dictate when your life is important and when it's not. I refuse to accept that anywhere, but especially not in my home state.

Now lets talk about the part I didn't mention. Folks they know micro stamping wont work, they know that 100%. The tactic here is manufacturers simply wont sell newer guns in the state. This is how corrupt government and state officials not only in New York state but all around the country. So what that means just what California has been dealing with for a long time and only have the models from this year and before. The other thing is that the State has now created a class of people who have, and those who do not have. We have group 1 that has AR15s and body armor, Group 2 that may have 1 or the other, and the rest that don't have any. Literally the victim's families in Buffalo, come the effective date, wont even be able to buy body armor. The last part of this and the most angering. They failed to pass the one law that would have made for some saving grace. Forcing social media companies to report all threats of violence, suicide, homicide, animal torture, to the police. We wont stop the fight, we have no idea who else is fighting too, but everybody needs to contact representatives, their neighbors, talk to them. Explain why firearms are important to you, and what you do to be responsible. Thanks Brawny71, and it's our pleasure.

·
Registered
12 Posts
For the first part in time yes, right now no. I absolutely hate to use this term, but this is quite literally the definition of "pandering" and it's a real disgusting move in light of what happened in Buffalo. I did the calculations and there will be something just like 5% effect on reducing overall crime. It does nothing to prevent anybody from going over to PA, OH, Illinois, or any other state and buying body armor. It literally does not even stop you from buying "hard" body armor in the state.

As it stands right now there is zero exemptions for any semiautomatic rifles, but what they are doing is such a horrible waste of tax payer money. I don't remember how many bills altogether, but if it was 5, 4/5 are unconstitutional from how they try to hold the mechanism. You see the state already is going to lose the "ask the state if you can have a permit", this will 100% happen. It's completely different if it's merit based, which is what they will try to argue this is. Everybody in the state of New York knows that some counties do operate like that, but not because the law tells them too. The law tells them that they can still decline somebody for unjust cause. This is the absolute same thing with literally ALL semiautomatic rifles. Semiauto airsoft rifles, semi auto bb guns, semi auto rubber band guns, not really the last one, but the first 3 100%. The problem with literally all "red flag" laws is they are errored in 2 different ways. First they assume that no matter what you are going to commit a crime and therefore intervention must happen. Second. For the minority report law to actually work, there has to be information submitted. It failed in Buffalo, it failed in Uvalde and it will fail again, people don't like to talk to the cops.....LE on here, I love you. These same politicians will then turn on the police once again and tell everybody that they are the problem, they are beating the citizens, shooting the citizens. Ok but the state just took away the ability for somebody who wanted to prevent a bullet from killing them while going into a grocery store. The state made a decision that they can dictate when your life is important and when it's not. I refuse to accept that anywhere, but especially not in my home state.

Now lets talk about the part I didn't mention. Folks they know micro stamping wont work, they know that 100%. The tactic here is manufacturers simply wont sell newer guns in the state. This is how corrupt government and state officials not only in New York state but all around the country. So what that means just what California has been dealing with for a long time and only have the models from this year and before. The other thing is that the State has now created a class of people who have, and those who do not have. We have group 1 that has AR15s and body armor, Group 2 that may have 1 or the other, and the rest that don't have any. Literally the victim's families in Buffalo, come the effective date, wont even be able to buy body armor. The last part of this and the most angering. They failed to pass the one law that would have made for some saving grace. Forcing social media companies to report all threats of violence, suicide, homicide, animal torture, to the police. We wont stop the fight, we have no idea who else is fighting too, but everybody needs to contact representatives, their neighbors, talk to them. Explain why firearms are important to you, and what you do to be responsible. Thanks Brawny71, and it's our pleasure.
SPOT ON! Buffalo; converted his NYS to normal operations in less then 30 minutes, bought the other stuff somewhere else because it doesn't require anything to be bought. Micro Stamping: Exactly, much like the limited supply of ammo right now. Limit access to legal folks.

·
Registered
18 Posts
No more capitulation or appeasement! Not buying it. The 2nd Amendment is quite clear and a ban would be unconstitutional. There's no need to give up more ground to those who hate gun owners and guns. Your company does belong in NY. We'll take these unconstitutional laws to the SCOTUS and hand them another loss like they will get from the NYSRPA v Bruen case.. I'm thinking the forthcoming decision on the that case will let us know where this Court stands and how far they are willing to go to protect our rights and not negotiate them away.

ps I did an internet search for Valinor Arms and could find no website, products, or any other info except posts on Instagram, Twitter and FB. I'm thinking your company is a BS mfg'er and if you ever do mfg a firearm - I'm not buying it. No amount of gun control will cure mental illness or chase the evil out of a person's heart.

·
Registered
588 Posts
I'd say any gun store, manufacture, whatever, that agrees with NY in any way or sells to NY law enforcement/govt, be boycotted from ALL firearm owners everywhere.

Every gun you sell to a cop = one more gun to use against citizens when violating their rights.

Every round you sell to a cop = one more round to fire against citizens when violating their rights.

Every piece of body armor you sell to a cop = one more thing to make them feel safe while shutting down our businesses or storming in to our houses to take our guns away.

Make your choice: support the citizens or support the state. Supporting the state means those arms will be used against the citizens to take away their rights. Texas proved they don't want law enforcement to defend us. Buffalo proved they don't want people to defend themselves. Covid proved they'll go after anyone who doesn't do what the state demands.

·
Registered
29 Posts
NYFirearms,

We are Valinor Arms, we are a firearms manufacturer that not only has submitted feedback to the State, but also the federal government on the recent situations. We don't care if you disagree with us, at the end of the day it's either "straight ban" or try to reason and negotiate as much middle ground as we can. Nothing you, the NRA or anybody else will ever make us change our minds on how we feel. We are successful without other organizations, and will always be that way. We believe that being part of the solution does far more than stamping our feet about infringement....There is a time and place, but now is not that time. For those of you who have disowned Rep Chris Jacobs. Please don't, he is a great guy that we don't know but have followed since you will understand the CEO of Valinor Arms was born and raised in Binghamton, NY. There would never be a time that we would ever support a ban, and think more that his colleagues failed him by not helping their fellow neighbor in distress.

Compromise has done nothing but taken away constitutional rights from law abiding citizens and businesses.

And your post from June 4 is a bit late.

June 3 (UPI) -- Rep. Chris Jacobs announced Friday he will not seek re-election after backlash from fellow Republicans for expressing support of gun control measures in the wake of the mass shootings in Buffalo, N.Y., and Uvalde, Texas.

Jacobs, whose district includes suburban Buffalo, stunned his colleagues in the U.S. House last Friday when he said he would support banning access to semiautomatic rifles like AR-15s, raising age limits to purchase firearms to 21 years old and restricting magazine capacity.

"No constitutional right is unlimited," Jacobs said at the time, adding that he would introduce a bill that would restrict who can purchase body armor.

·
Registered
2 Posts
NYFirearms,

V/R,

Valinor Arms

will you be saying this when they come for your guns and not just the state you were born in

1 - 8 of 8 Posts