New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a heads up on this from Facebook

"It might not be a bad idea to post info about the screening and afterward discussion panel of the anti-gun documentary "Living for 32" about the Virginia Tech shooting. The panel will consist of two anti-gun personalities, with Ben Rosenshine of Blueline Tactical as the lone opposing voice. I think that indie/documentary films attract a very left-leaning audience, and it would help balance things out if we pack the auditorium with pro-gun opponents. It will be at 6:15 PM, Thursday July 17 at the Ossining Public Library."

Link to the event page.
July - Living for 32 | The Ossining Documentary & Discussion Series

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Koi,

I'm glad that someone saw this post and thought to forward it to the Ossining Documentary and Discussion Series Committee.

Just wanted to clear up a few misconceptions about our screening.

Firstly, the purpose of the Ossining Documentary and Discussion series is not to choose sides. We present an issue by screening a documentary on the topic, and then have a discussion on the issue. This is why we have panelists representing both sides of the issue.

We invite all of you to come to the screening on the 17th and voice your opinions on the topics that are discussed post-screening. We would welcome you there. It's always good to have all different voices in the audience.

If you have you would like more information, please visit our website, ossiningdocumentaries.org, or our facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/ossiningdocumentaries.

Hope to see you there,

Brian
The Ossining Documentary and Discussion Series

1 - 2 of 2 Posts