New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner
6,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saturday night I placed an order on CaliforniaPC.com - Your source for Industrial Grade Flash Memory, Portable Solar Chargers, High Resolution Network Cameras and many more computer products for a couple things listed as in stock ships same day. Obviously I know that meant Monday. So Tuesday I check order status and it still said processing so I sent an email asking about it and received a reply within 20 minutes apologizing and saying it was an oversight on their end and that they will upgrade shipping for free so I get it when I should of by Friday or early.

Today I checked the tracking number I was given and it said it would be delivered Tuesday and that it was sent normal ground. I sent the person I dealt with another email and again with 15 minutes he replied saying that he gave specific instructions and that he will cancel the shipment so it gets returned to them and they will ship my order out today with 2 day shipping so I get it in time. I just checked my email and got the new tracking number (Tomorrow I will be able to see if they sent it 2 day or not) and I saw they threw this in free! XPAL Power (Energizer Power Packs) XP2000K 2,000 PowerKit - Includes travel case, USB Charging Cable, DC Car Adapter, USB Wall Charger, 4 Cell Phone Tips

I was impressed and pleased despite them messing up because of the quick helpful customer service rep and them throwing that in on top of making it right for me just blows me away.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
I almost ran out of gas driving from San Diego (where my wife dragged me) to Phoenix because i refused to buy gas in CA and let those ****ers have any of my money in the form of taxes. Eventually i had to buy about 1.5 gallons of gas at the last exit in CA as i was on fumes, and if i didn't make it out of CA i would have to walk back and give them my money. It was like $4.69 a gallon in CA, and 8 miles later (when i filled my tank in AZ) it was like $3.46. $1.20 extra a gallon for the criminals who run CA to waste.

I guess if they don't charge tax when shipping to NY, i might consider buying from a CA company. Otherwise, no way.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts