New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I had my final interview in May 2020. Clean record, I have not heard back yet. Disappointed everyday I visit my mail box. I will post and inform you when I receive notice. Hopefully soon.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had my final interview this past February 2021. I was told it would be between 6 to 12 months. I hope Thruway Sporting doesn't mind holding my purchase for that long.

·
Registered
7 Posts
OMG !!! as I looked at my mail today I finally saw my self addressed stamped envelope. I received my letter today!!!! I can’t believe it. I submitted all my paperwork and a sheriff interviewed me on 5/30/20. I received my letter 4/16/21. 321 days later. Hang in there, once you get your letter. You’ll forget all about the long wait. Amendment and thruway sporting goods here I come!!!!! Good luck everyone.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I go on may 6th for my final interview for a concealed carry permit. Is the wait afterwards really as long as people are saying?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah it's 9-12 months to receive. Just put it in the back of your mind, buy an airsoft and practice lol

I go on may 6th for my final interview for a concealed carry permit. Is the wait afterwards really as long as people are saying?

·
Registered
7 Posts
just would like to update everyone. I put my amendment in on the same day I picked up my permit. Two weeks later I received the famous ”green letter” My updated permit and I was finally able to pick up my firearms. just hang in there. Once it all happens you will forget about the wait. Enjoy it when it happens. Be safe. Be responsible. Good luck to all.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts