New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok. Ammo is getting really high esp if you shoot allot or often. I am wondering if there is anyone in Orange county teaching reloading. I would love to learn under someone with years experience then once i have the grasp of it getting my own small area suitable for a apartment and start reloading myself.
If anyone here knows anyone please post here. OR is it easy enough to learn on my own with the proper books and manuals. I want to be super careful and not take any chances at all with anything.

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
There's a couple of guys at my club that do a reloading class that I think I am going to do next time they have it. I will check to see when the next one is but I suspect they do it during the winter.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok cool. I def would be interested in that.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Read a bunch, I learned to reload 45's from my father and use a dillon square deal b press. I just got into hand loading .223's individually with a lee classic loader and youtube and reading online made it easy enough.

·
Registered
9 Posts
The last time i went to master class in monroe to shoot i asked them about their reloading equipment.

They sell dillon reloaders and they told me that if you buy from them they will show you how to use the machine, After that they let you reload some ammo then you get to shoot it on their range for free.

I plan on buying from them even though i know i can save money buying online but learning how to use a reloader from an experienced guy is priceless in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
go to budget armory on youtube. he's got a really good several part 223 reloading series using a single stage press. as an alternative to the Lee, try their breech lock tool. it works nicely.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts