New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
"Authorities are promising amnesty for illegal possession of a firearm."

why? cause it will be criminals handing in stolen firearms!!! and for f*****g food.....what a joke!

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
I love how they always give them these bull**** emotionally charged names.

"Save a Life"

"SAFE Act"

"Plan to end gun violence"

etc.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
how funny would it be if the criminals now go and break into some houses, steal a gun, then go turn it in for groceries?? HAHA :bang:

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Would I be in violation if I purchased a hi-capacity dozen egg package with said gift card?

;)

·
Registered
948 Posts
At least the Portland Oregon police had no such delusions when they were interviewed during a Ceasefire buy. They said, "no matter how much someone might wish that crime guns will be turned in, it just is not going to happen."

This was while out on the street, several Oregon gun owners were adding to their collections by offering more for the guns that were being turned in than Ceasefire was. The Portland police did not bother them, and also told the new reporter, no, what they are doing on that sidewalk is totally legal.

BTW: for those that do not know: Portland, Oregon is one of the most anti-gun cities if not the most anti-gun, in Oregon.

·
Registered
65 Posts
$150 gift card to a grocery store?! What a load of crap, this might work better in the inner cities I think. I am thinking more along the line of fair market value would work better, then again still don't see a better outcome even then for them at this point.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.