New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
1,099 Posts
Glad to hear the suspect was the only one who ended up in the hospital.

· Registered
7,787 Posts
Bloomberg will claim the gun came from another state through a straw purchase at a gun show. And the guy is simply misunderstood?

· Banned
5,971 Posts
To bad the shots weren't' more fatal, cuz not only do we have to flip the bill for his surgery, hes going to cost thousands to keep in ail for a few years before he is let free

· Registered
1,176 Posts
i grew up in and still live close to the town where this happened. someone posted a link to the article on facebook along with "16 rounds? really?" and i explained that it's perfectly legal to have umpteen rounds in a magazine manufactured prior to the assault weapon ban of 1994, though i doubt mr. ward was a licensed pistol owner or checked to see if his mag was up to snuff. the fact that liberal media can't resist including details like the fact that a criminal had a beretta with 16 rounds in it or that a foiled terrorist conspirator had a folding carbine which could fit in a backpack and take pistol magazines (kel tec sub 2000) gets my goat good because it demonizes details/features which are permissible for lawful owners, hence ignorant comments like the one that woman made. she also said she'd be moving due to events like this in the area (newburgh, the neighboring city where the perp was headed has the highest violent crime rate in the state per capita) and i hope she decides to leave the state so she can't vote any more bleeding heart liberals into office that will promise to ban those evil standard-capacity magazines. unfortunately, it's probably only a matter of time before jesse jackson comes to the area demanding justice for this loser. the sad part is that i've actually seen demonstrations, vigils, and ghetto shrines composed of candles, empty beer bottles, and teddy bears on sidewalk corners after events like this one occur. the gangsta lifestyle is pathetically glorified here in the hudson valley. that being said, i could use a 92 for my collection. think they'll auction it off after the state's done with it as evidence?

· Registered
8,342 Posts
Good job by this officer. I'm sure the felon will be rehabilitated and become an upstanding member of society when he is released...

· Registered
737 Posts
Funy story about this.....
I was going to train jujitsu that morning and the way I usaully go was blocked off I got there around 9:45. Shooting happened around 8:45 I think so I missed it by a hour. I wondered why all those cops were over there that time of morning then I looked it up on the Records web site. Crazy.
Next day on Sunday a huge fire in cornwall and that same weekend a explosion in Haverstraw, what the hell is going on around here?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.