New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The real kick in the nuts is this: most guns used in crimes in NY (NYC) come from out of state... so how does banning guns in NY stop crimes with guns from other states? And what do those guns in other states come complete with... STANDARD CAP MAGAZINES. So if the judge thinks its dumb for law abiding people to be outgunned, than why limit us to 10? Lastly, it is ****ING MORONIC to assume that when a criminal buys an illegal gun, the seller doesn't also sell him ammunition for it. Again, how hard is it to get your "homebody" to mail you a box or two of ammo from down south? Or take a drive to PA and buy a ****ing case... that should last enough for a years worth of drive-bys.

Use REAL LIFE statistics to show how gun bans (especially AW bans) don't prevent crime. Show how less than 1% of all crimes are committed with rifles, while at the same time showing how these very same rifles are used thousands of times a day for lawful purposes. And please for the love of God... tear that judge a new ******* for citing MOTHER JONES. Please also explain to the court how NOBODY fires from the hip in real life and how a "complian" rifle is just as "lethal" as an "evil" one.

THIS IS WHAT OUR LAWYERS NEED TO BE SAYING IN COURT WHEN THEY FINALLY GET TO SPEAK! Please, NYSRPA lawyers, hear my cries!

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Afteer reading Mother jones once i almost drank a whole bottle of scotch just to calm down. I swear the law clerk that wrote the decision was a valley fersure!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.