New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
10,544 Posts
I usually avoid Soundbars because they just don't compare to a good 5.1 or 7.1 system. If you're concerned with running wires, you can get a wireless rear speaker kit from Rocketfish.

Amazon.com: Rocketfish Universal Wireless Rear Speaker Kit RF-WHTIB: Car Electronics

I have one and it works great.

If you MUST buy a soundbar, you're looking at the right brands. They aren't the very top of the line, but they're very far from the bottom as well. I own a Polk Audio sub and it's fantastic.

· Super Moderator
3,277 Posts
I'm with 'scars. I have a sound bar at work for my ipod and the sound is okay but not great. I have an Onkyo 7.1 surround at home that rocks.

· Banned
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Trust me guys, I know that the full system is the way to go, but that won't work in the room that this is going in. I am looking for something with some better sound than the standard tv. I might go visit some local home electronics shops and see if I can get a demo.

· Formerly SRV1
4,726 Posts
Trust me guys, I know that the full system is the way to go, but that won't work in the room that this is going in. I am looking for something with some better sound than the standard tv. I might go visit some local home electronics shops and see if I can get a demo.
That is the best thing to do. Let me give you some advice, ONLY buy whatever sounds good to YOUR ears. Do not look at price. If a cheaper set sounds like a $1,000 set, get that set. Your ears should have the final say.

James

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.