New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any stores or internet sales that still ship to a NY address. Everyone I checked including gun broker says no NY sales.

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Are there any stores or internet sales that still ship to a NY address. Everyone I checked including gun broker says no NY sales.
If anyone knows of any that are still willing to follow the letter of the law and ship to NY, they sure won't post in the forums.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I'm currently looking into getting a UPS box in another state;)

·
Registered
122 Posts
I don't know of any that can ship directly to your house but still a few places that can order ammo online via their website and they will ship it to your local store for pick up.. Gander mountain is one and some gun stores do also.

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
I understand that it is a seller's right not to ship to NY but hardly anyone on gunbroker and most online retailers outright refuse to ship... besides the NYSRPA lawsuit what can we do about this? It is infuriating that even if you find a good deal they won't even ship to an FFL. this law is creating an environment that is preventing sales outright. Can this, even though it is the seller's discretion be used against the law to show it is violating our interstate commerce rights?

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
I understand that it is a seller's right not to ship to NY but hardly anyone on gunbroker and most online retailers outright refuse to ship... besides the NYSRPA lawsuit what can we do about this? It is infuriating that even if you find a good deal they won't even ship to an FFL. this law is creating an environment that is preventing sales outright. Can this, even though it is the seller's discretion be used against the law to show it is violating our interstate commerce rights?
Keep searchin...zero problems here

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
There are 100s of them OP if not 1000s. There is only 1 catch...it's a no brainer but i will leave it up to you.

·
Registered
3,291 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Seems NOBODY wants to say who is shipping to NY without a hassle. Those people ARE NOT HELPING AT ALL.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Seems NOBODY wants to say who is shipping to NY without a hassle. Those people ARE NOT HELPING AT ALL.
NYF has been infiltrated by Der Fuhrer's minions for a very loooong time. Any time the name of an online vendor who ships to NY is mentioned, mysteriously they change their guidelines and no longer ship to NY. Tin foil hat? You ****in betcha!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts