New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to see which online retailers people are using to buy ammo now. I know supply is short but which will ship to NY? I have found 2 so far, Outdoor Limited and Buds Gun Shop.

·
Super Moderator
3,231 Posts
TargetSportsUSA will ship to NY.

·
Registered
11 Posts
TargetSportsUSA will ship to NY.
What this guy said.
HOWEVER, if you shoot 9mm, you have to watch that site like a hawk these days. They are out of all 9mm inventory at this time and when they get some in stock, it's a matter of minutes before they are out again. Crazy times.

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
Gun broker has a lot of places that will ship to NYS. Prices are crazy. Outdoor limited will ship as well as ammo supply warehouse but those places are in the $0.80/round range. That’s insane.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Be careful with Gunbroker, I won an auction that clearly said "No FFL Required" and had no special NY shipping terms in the description but when I sent the seller my info he then told me it needed to be sent to an FFL, which will cost more and hassle of going there. So I told him to cancel the order based on his lack of description. To make matters worse I was a new member and he left me negative feedback so my account was terminated.
Gun broker has a lot of places that will ship to NYS. Prices are crazy. Outdoor limited will ship as well as ammo supply warehouse but those places are in the $0.80/round range. That's insane.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts