New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its simple and will work, but it might not be a good idea to discuss openly since I know this forum has lurking eyes. If a Mod or Admin would please PM me ill explain my concept and they can direct me on how we can continue the discussion here. THANKS

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
"...but it might not be a good idea to discuss openly since I know this forum has lurking eyes."

Dude, you joined this month and have 6 posts!

your Bona Fides are a bit suspect.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah i joined recently but my screen name has been mine for 10 years around the 518. im no troll or snitch, just recently got into firearms a few years ago and never had a reason to register. But yeah, my dumb idea was a mailbox outside the state... same way RV'er's go about traveling around still getting mail. Its not a PO box, its a first name last name regular looking address. whats wrong with the idea?

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
yeah i joined recently but my screen name has been mine for 10 years around the 518. im no troll or snitch, just recently got into firearms a few years ago and never had a reason to register. But yeah, my dumb idea was a mailbox outside the state... same way RV'er's go about traveling around still getting mail. Its not a PO box, its a first name last name regular looking address. whats wrong with the idea?
USPS won't deliever ORM-D labled packages.

You have to ship it ground only, and I am not sure if UPS or Fedex will drop off at a post office box.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yes it would have to be ground i understand that part. grounds cheaper anyways :) UPS stores are drop locations. the UPS store is the place of bussines you purchase the service from. The UPS Store - #6321, RUTLAND, VT - Mailbox Services Buy the UPS mailbox at a location, ship to address is that location. ground ship to location. Pickup locally OR send/forward via ground again to your home for an aditional fee. Either way 8% of my money isnt going into this state after the 15th. Ill blow gas money just for the satisfaction of not giving in.

·
Registered
6,384 Posts
I was just talking to someone who ordered ammo to be shipped to Kentucky, he has a vacation home there,, the shipper cancelled because his billing address is NY.

·
Registered
247 Posts
UPS and Fedex I'm sure along with vendors are aware of this type of activity. It's not going to happen. Let's just hope this whole thing gets tossed eventually as it should be along with all the politicians who voted in favor of it.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
its a valid idea, one thats been discussed for quite some time.

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
I live on LI. PA is still 2 hours away... doesn't really help me.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts