New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
VRI Tactical in conjunction with MDTS Training is offering one free entry for the MDTS Combative Carbine Skills 1&2 course at Springwater Rod & Gun Club this Saturday 6/23. To enter you must like VRI Tactical and MDTS Training on facebook. Then send me a message on my VRI Tactical facebook page and the winner will be drawn at noon on Friday. While you are at it , like the Firearms Training of Western New York Facebook page as they are giving away a MDTS Combative Pistol Skills 1&2 course at Ontario Rod & Gun Club this Sunday 6/24 as well.

Big Thanks to MDTS for this great opprotunity.

www.facebook.com/pages/VRI-Tactical/241845789633

www.facebook.com/MDTSTraining

www.facebook.com/pages/Firearms-Training-of-Western-New-York

·
I proposed in my NYFirearms.com t-shirt
1,647 Posts
i can't go, but man this is awesome of you!

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Yeah, what Big Flash said!

I would like to "like" you and MDTS on facebook, but have never logged in and don't have an account, lol. Judging by the recent IPO, it must be overrated :)

That said, having attended this class before I can say without a doubt it is a great opportunity for a NYF forum member. Awesome class that I will definitely be signing up for again in the future when it comes closer to my part of the state, lol.

Good luck everyone, if you can get in on this I would recommend it!

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can't believe more people are not taking advantage of the chance to win a free training class. This is a full day training class with a $155 value.

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
I can't believe more people are not taking advantage of the chance to win a free training class. This is a full day training class with a $155 value.
I had the same reaction a few months ago when I did the same thing. Think there's alot of talk and little action here, lol. Seriously, awesome giveaway. I wish I could have participated...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts