New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
He'll just switch parties again and come back as a Democrat.

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
Great job guys!

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Stocker was an underfunded underdog too.

·
Registered
639 Posts
He'll just switch parties again and come back as a Democrat.
I heard this morning that he is intending to run under the Independence line or as an Independent [was in a different room when it came on the radio so I didn't quite catch it..]

Also heard a clip of him saying something to the effect that "sometimes republicans don't like me, sometimes democrats don't like me...thats because I'm an independent" [horribly paraphrased]. Well, Jackass, if you are an 'independent' then quit changing parties like its your soiled undies and stop trying to obfuscate your true position.

Political whores are not welcome.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
It's disappointing the margin of victory in the hochul/wu. It shows to me at least, we need more effort for Astorino Before and in November

·
Registered
803 Posts
Teachout wasn't a welcome change either. Only on this forum have I heard people say they changed to Democratic party lines to out Cuomo in the primaries. People as usual stay home in force and did nothing. I would be lying if I said I was 100% confident in November. But I have hope if we lose we all will feel the sting. I was a Republican primary voter and almost none in my district voted. At eight at night the people working the poles rejoiced at seeing me and my son,said it had been empty all day. November counts, this was just a message.

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
I heard this morning that he is intending to run under the Independence line or as an Independent [was in a different room when it came on the radio so I didn't quite catch it..]

Also heard a clip of him saying something to the effect that "sometimes republicans don't like me, sometimes democrats don't like me...thats because I'm an independent" [horribly paraphrased]. Well, Jackass, if you are an 'independent' then quit changing parties like its your soiled undies and stop trying to obfuscate your true position.

Political whores are not welcome.
Hmmmm .... well here's one for my list to watch for. I was only given 3 choices on the voter registration. democrap, repuke or independent. I chose independent because .. well .... it's the closest thing there was that best described me I guess. Now this turd will look to stay in politics running as an independent?? I surely hope he's not going to try to remain a career politician somewhere else in this state!! He wouldn't get my vote!!! What a dirtbag .....

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Teachout wasn't a welcome change either. Only on this forum have I heard people say they changed to Democratic party lines to out Cuomo in the primaries. People as usual stay home in force and did nothing. I would be lying if I said I was 100% confident in November. But I have hope if we lose we all will feel the sting. I was a Republican primary voter and almost none in my district voted. At eight at night the people working the poles rejoiced at seeing me and my son,said it had been empty all day. November counts, this was just a message.
This was a Huge message to Both Parties as Teachout ( who leans extreme left ) took a lot of votes away from Cuomo . This serves as a huge wakeup call to both parties to either start to get " in the game " or expect to get thrown out come November ! I'm betting ( no matter what the papers say ) that the gov,s mansion is in complete turmoil this morning ! Rumor has it Cuomo came unglued after the returns came in . From what was said he litteraly started throwing things , saying if this continues we are going to lose in November ! Now for me to find this speaks volumes of the trouble this morning in Albany ! I'm betting the pharmacy truck is gonna start making huge deliveries to westchester on a daily basis because the Cuomo/ Hochul handlers aren't so sure it's in the bag now ! We made a big statement last night and I for one am proud of all of you who put forth the effort to help us out in November ! Good job guys !

·
Registered
65 Posts
The thing about Grisanti, he retains the Independence party line, so he may end up being a spoiler, draining votes from Stocker in a heavily democratic district...thats unfortunate, I'd rather just see him gone...

Of course we may luck out, and he may get creamed by a bus or something before November...a guy can dream, right?

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
The thing about Grisanti, he retains the Independence party line, so he may end up being a spoiler, draining votes from Stocker in a heavily democratic district...thats unfortunate, I'd rather just see him gone...

Of course we may luck out, and he may get creamed by a bus or something before November...a guy can dream, right?
yes it's a heavy democratic district but as we have seen most of the citizens will stay home except for the hardies who want change ! With Cuomo on the ballot in November , Stocker is going to have to work hard to stay ahead . Grisanti has to work twice as hard just to stay even so it's very doable for stocker to win again ! The dem challenger isn't doing very well in the polls compared to stocker ! Remember that Grisanti was polled ( by the buff news ) win this . It was a complete suprise to the buff news when it happened meaning they don't know **** about the city or it's surrounding areas ! The buff news is pushing their candidates instead of reporting the news ( they lean so far left ) I will bet that someone got their ass kicked this morning by not realizing how far off the mark the paper was !

·
Registered
481 Posts
It's disappointing the margin of victory in the hochul/wu. It shows to me at least, we need more effort for Astorino Before and in November
I though the race was a lot closer than it would have been. Erie County liked Hochul (she fixed the auto bureau). That she only beat someone who has no recognition up here by a measly 20%, and in a Democrats only vote, is a dismal showing for her. I'm betting most of the Democrats who voted Wu there did so to send a "no Hochul" message, and will vote Moss in November. That of course won't carry the day unless Republicans do their part too.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts