New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
3,821 Posts
Whats good for the goose is good for the gander as they say..the progressives keep pushing that only law enforcement should have weapons, this is the response by civilian arms makers *only civilians should have these weapons.

· Registered
698 Posts
My letter to Remington

As a New Yorker and a law enforcement agent myself i encourage Remington to do like Olympic Arms and stop selling to Law Enforcement municipalities in NY until they repeal the SAFE act. I stood out in the cold the last two Rallies in Albany with many of your NY employees. We consumers and manufactures alike need to stand united and support the constitution and all the civil liberties that follow. I know this would be a financial hardship for a time for Remington but if we don't stop this now what will be the financial losses when other states follow NY's lead and pass similar laws.

Thanks for your consideration on this~

Please do the same and share!~ [email protected]

· Registered
698 Posts
Some times the head on approach doesn't work you flank them~

· Registered
1,015 Posts
Hats off to Olympic arms, I hope this is not a trap by the left, get some companies to do this and get thier sales to slump. then a billionaire from the left buys a gun company and finishes them off by selling to the govt. I know its far fetched, but just a thought.

· Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hats off to Olympic arms, I hope this is not a trap by the left, get some companies to do this and get thier sales to slump. then a billionaire from the left buys a gun company and finishes them off by selling to the govt. I know its far fetched, but just a thought.
now step away from the cool-aid....

I'm sure Olympic Arms will not suffer much in sales. I don't want to downplay their decision and stance, it's noteworthy, but , it's more symbolic if anything..

Glock and the other big boys would lose big time if they walked away from NY. It's business and not personal with them

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.