New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldn't make up my mind, so I bought the 12" and the 14" rails for my 18" barrel.
I've been going back and forth for days. Made it worth while a little as I took advantage
of a Cyber Monday deal thru SKD Tactical. The barrel I'm using is on backorder for at least a month.

_dsc0159_5.jpg REV-14-B-640x480.jpg

·
Registered
5,208 Posts
I couldn't make up my mind, so I bought the 12" and the 14" rails for my 18" barrel.
I've been going back and forth for days. Made it worth while a little as I took advantage
of a Cyber Monday deal thru SKD Tactical. The barrel I'm using is on backorder for at least a month.

View attachment 26024 View attachment 26025
Nice choices,my AR has the 16 inch barrel and I went with the 10 rails,holy cow a month to get your barrel hopefully it was a good price that your waiting that long to get it..

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Regular price, but really really cool looking. I have spent hours researching choices.
Now I can go back to life.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Unless you're 5'3" I would go with the 14" on a 18" bbl... those fortis rails look sick and light as hell. Did you see their new hand stops and for grips? Skeletonized and aluminum. Rainier has em, I figure once safe gets squashed I'll finally get an AR and then its game on!

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, I would love to have one of these, but won't bother until it's "SAFE" to install and keep.
8afe120cb962fa741100d4d338021343.jpg

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
Nice, I'm a big fan of those rails myself.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts