New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My family are big Yankee Fans the only reason I get Direct TV is Yes, if it was;nt for that I'd would have it. So this year I'll travel to Toranto to See them rather than NYC, 1st off its easy tickets cheaper the new Statium I will not be supporting the NYC arae period. My money will stay in Counties that support Us, and If a gota go to Canada to see The Yankees I will. We are basing our whole way of living around who's with us and for the 2nd Amendment. If a State is aganist us like our own, I'll head to a state on Vacation that welcome us for real not just our money. These are the moves my family decided to make, also Elction time will be about getting rid of the County level to the Federal Level Anti Gun Anti US our way of life thats our oath.

·
Registered
29 Posts
so, you will go and support Canada? a place that NY longs to be more like??? i understand what you are getting at but i think that the support of Canada is just as bad if not worse that supporting NYC. both liberal/progressive cesspools.

BTW, i'm also a life long Yankee fan. i have been to the stadium a few times, i have never stayed in the city and never spent more than transportation costs apart from a few beers/drinks/food at the stadium.

·
Registered
202 Posts
What about spring training in Miami? (or wherever it is in FL), got to see that once with my dad as a kid, was really cool.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
What about spring training in Miami? (or wherever it is in FL), got to see that once with my dad as a kid, was really cool.
Yankees spring training is in tampa. Its one of the few parks that I didn't have to go to this week. Its actually not a bad idea at all. While you're there you can shoot just about any gun you want, then visit goofy. The real goofy, not the a-hole ruining errr running NY.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Canada is not my country I have to live here in the USA. One thing is it cost 1/4 of the cost to go see them play The Jays. Great seats cheaper, the Bronx Yankee Statium is the Best bar non. I don't have a fight with Canada, If I want to Hunt Canada its open for me, You name it Canada outdoors has it. The point is I want my Country the USA to stand behind the Consitution and Iam just going there to watch a Game not live. I will have to Live in the USA and Iam not going to surpport those taking my rights using my own Money. As far as Training camp in FL very nice but I want see real season game closer to Home.Let me tell you the guys along the NY boarder are the same as you and me, they don't want to be any more like Canada than you or me. In Canada Iam a visitor in NY I have to live, and I'd like to do that shooting guns and watching the Yankees eating apple pie ,but not in the Bronx anymore.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Point is since the passing of Safe act we are paying very close attention to how and where and what we spend our money on. We decided that we are going to not surpport any city that is Anti to our way of life. So I used the Yankees and the legacy that generations of our family love we are not going to spend $3000 to see a game in the Bronx as a family we are going to spend and buy and support those areas and companies that are not ashamed to say Gunowners welcome. It has to start somewhere. one board member said bring don't buy when going to Albany, I thought about it. Also the Gun dealer in PA who won't sell any sporting goods to New Yorkers, I'll buy from someone in PA that welcomes my money.

·
The artist formerly known as jhm8071
5,143 Posts
It's an extra hour or so, but Cleveland is always there too.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Lifelong Yankee hater here. Unfortunately, I'm a Pirates fan and head down to the 'Burgh once a summer for a series and I have noooo problem whatsoever spending my money down there. Have been to old and new Yankee stadiums (have a cousin in Manhattan that we visit from time to time) love the history down there, but the political climate and it just being so busy all the time I can only stand being downstate for like two days and I need to get out.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Besides my sub $20 train ticket and sales tax on my $15 bleacher seat, I do not support NYS in any way when I go to a Yankee game.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Actually, I really kind of feel the same way.
I wont be supporting any NY teams anymore.... The Yankees or Rangers.

Countdown to Virginia is on... 2015, Im outta here. First trip to Shenandoah to look at land and surrounding areas is in April.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts