1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
A cure for compulsive theft. Amazing.

·
Registered
8,339 Posts
Damn, cop shot him old school style. 1 handed double tap FTW!

·
Registered
8,339 Posts
Brazil has many states that are about as sketchy and dangerous as it gets. I know people who have been robbed at gun point more than once there. Bullet proof glass in an old beater car is not uncommon.

·
I kill deer... and I like it
1,336 Posts
Haha, that fool got cranked hard. I watched the longer version and they let him just roll around on the ground for a while.

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
Brazil is hardcore, my friend was mugged when he lived there. Robbed at gunpoint in the middle of the day, gave the guy his wallet and jewelry. Guy gives him a look and new he was going to pull the trigger. Put up his hand, guy shoots him thru the hand and neck with one shot and takes off. Never caught, friend almost died and spent a month in the hospital. Funny thing is he said the worst part was when he woke up in the hospital, his wife and his girlfriend were both there(awkward!). He couldn't say anything because he had tubes down his throat.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
that is an incredibly ignorant point of view ...
what happened to Due Process ..?
The second before the cop shoots, the (alleged) robber appears to be pointing his left hand directly at him. Not sure if the gun is still in his right hand at that moment, but it certainly looked like a threatening gesture to me. I think the cop made a very quick, correct decision.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
brazil is hardcore, my friend was mugged when he lived there. Robbed at gunpoint in the middle of the day, gave the guy his wallet and jewelry. Guy gives him a look and new he was going to pull the trigger. Put up his hand, guy shoots him thru the hand and neck with one shot and takes off. Never caught, friend almost died and spent a month in the hospital. Funny thing is he said the worst part was when he woke up in the hospital, his wife and his girlfriend were both there(awkward!). He couldn't say anything because he had tubes down his throat.
wow!!

·
Registered
241 Posts
that is an incredibly ignorant point of view ...
what happened to Due Process ..?
In America of course.

I probably should have said lex talionis or Hammurabi Code.

In America he would have found a good attorney and claimed insanity, or it wasn't him, or he was scratching his nose not pointing a gun, or he might have even been convicted and spent the rest of his life in jail. But it's our system and it works pretty er...um...good. I know we would all be counting on it if we needed to use deadly force in a similar situation.

I know the flame throwers are coming...have a nice day!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.