New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ohio Resident Shoots 2 of 4 Suspects During Daytime Home Invasion

"A Columbus, OH resident had to use deadly force to defend himself and his home this week.

Four suspected home invaders burst into the apartment which is on the Westside of Columbus, OH. The incident occurred around 5:30PM.

The homeowner was able to open fire on the suspects. According to reports, two of the suspects were hit by the gunfire."

Nice start to my weekend.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Man I love these stories that have happy endings

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
To bad the funeral home didn't get four pieces of **** to plant in the ground, funerals are hell of a lot cheaper on the tax payer then court cost and jail time and then the mandated programs these pieces of **** are entitled to when they are relesed from prision.
Plus one of my friends in the Dove Release Business might pick up a few hundred bucks from the family of the ****ly departed for a dove release for these pieces of ****.

I've done two dove releases for two Gang Bangers, between the two I made $575, bought me another handgun. Keep up the good work you pieces of **** I need a Ruger Alaskan 44mag.

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
To bad the funeral home didn't get four pieces of **** to plant in the ground, funerals are hell of a lot cheaper on the tax payer then court cost and jail time and then the mandated programs these pieces of **** are entitled to when they are relesed from prision.
Plus one of my friends in the Dove Release Business might pick up a few hundred bucks from the family of the ****ly departed for a dove release for these pieces of ****.

I've done two dove releases for two Gang Bangers, between the two I made $575, bought me another handgun. Keep up the good work you pieces of **** I need a Ruger Alaskan 44mag.
Ruger Alaskan 44mag,
In New York it would be your Home Retreat gun!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts