New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So from what I have gathered, these geniuses were OC AR's walking through a neighborhood talking trash, then talked more trash to the cops, just giving gun owners bad names, acting like absolute idiots. One media outlet claims one arrest was made after the fact and warrants pending for other individuals..

Raw YouTube video:

Local News:
Foursome flaunts carrying assault weapons in video - Local 12 WKRC-TV Cincinnati - Top Stories

BearingArms:
Ohio Open Carriers Flaunt Guns, Sling Racial Slurs, Wind Up In Jail - Bearing Arms

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
The bearingarms.com article has a Safe For Work version that is still up.

Definitely not helping the cause.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
I am almost inclined to subscribe to the theory that idiots like these are actually on Bloomturd's payroll. After all, one incident like this making the national news has way more impact on how the average American views gun owners than any single event the "Moms" could cook up.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I am almost inclined to subscribe to the theory that idiots like these are actually on Bloomturd's payroll. After all, one incident like this making the national news has way more impact on how the average American views gun owners than any single event the "Moms" could cook up.
Was thinking the same thing. Not beyond the realm of possibility. Wonder if the lapdog media will do any homework and look into their backgrounds.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Was thinking the same thing. Not beyond the realm of possibility. Wonder if the lapdog media will do any homework and look into their backgrounds.
It would be awesome to find out that each of them made a nice fat bank deposit recently. Sadly something like that, even if discovered, would never get the airplay that the original incident did.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Nah, just a bunch of clowns, playing a dangerous game.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Definitely smells of a leftist false flag, its too perfect.

·
Registered
9,136 Posts
Not the brightest of stupid, that is for sure.

Does not make all gun owners look bad; only themselves.

They have the right to carry those guns in the fashion that they were, they also have the right to talk the talk they were. As ignorant as they seem, if this is how they want to spend their day, go ahead.

I spent the day with family in the pool and eating fine food off the grill!

·
Registered
394 Posts
:bang:

I really really want this to be a set up from a anti-gun group...

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
What a bunch of ass holes ANTIS eat this up, ready to call all gun owners crazy's !!!.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts