New York Firearms Forum banner

101 - 120 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
I thoroughly enjoy the "You've been warned" ending. Chad, why can't you just talk to people in a nice and respectful way?
Darryl, go play in traffic. Men are talking here. I would say more but you've shown that you like to go around claiming to be a perpetual victim and claim harassment. Bizarre. I'm glad I never went through that stage growing up. Hopefully you'll outgrow it, but it seems the modern day liberals never really outgrow their false victimhood anymore.

·
Registered
25 Posts
My timeline:
Mailed application 6/22/2020
Interview on 01/03/2021
References called 01/05/2021
Unrestricted letter received 02/11/2021

I'm in Kenmore, where time moves extremely slow, apparently. Detective O'Brian did my interview. Very nice gentleman and actually apologized several times that my timeline was so long.

Cheers

·
Registered
564 Posts
My timeline:
Mailed application 6/22/2020
Interview on 01/03/2021
References called 01/05/2021
Unrestricted letter received 02/11/2021

I'm in Kenmore, where time moves extremely slow, apparently. Detective O'Brian did my interview. Very nice gentleman and actually apologized several times that my timeline was so long.

Cheers
Congratulations. Do you have a firearm purchased or picked out yet?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thank you! I have a couple in mind, but it will depend on what's currently available. Leaning towards a Sig 365 or 365xl for a carry gun. Maybe something a little heavier for the nightstand. Always been a fan of wheel guns

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
I would recommend the SIG P365XL. It is a great gun!

Thank you! I have a couple in mind, but it will depend on what's currently available. Leaning towards a Sig 365 or 365xl for a carry gun. Maybe something a little heavier for the nightstand. Always been a fan of wheel guns

·
Registered
564 Posts
Anyone have any updates? I sent something in at the beginning of the month and haven’t gotten anything back yet. Seems our boys are slipping.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Wouldn't it be something if our lovely state modified the firearm rules at least *temporarily* during this "pandemic" like they have for just about everything else?

How's this for an idea.. Go buy a new pistol, pass the NICS check, and take your new gun home. Then mail in the addendum to your county and they can take their dear sweet time sending you a new permit. Just keep your paperwork on you in the meantime. All it would take is a simple executive order.

Crazy, I know!

101 - 120 of 131 Posts