New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
"Wilsey said officers had his son down on the ground after the teen was tased a few times and an officer said, "we don't have time for this." That's when Wilsey says the officer shot in between the officers holding the teen down, killing his son."

"The family said police shot Vidal because he had a screwdriver in his hand. They said it was a tiny screwdriver, though, that would not have hurt anyone."

Conflicting stories from the family? Also trying to tell me what size screwdriver in the hands of a schizophrenic(or anyone) would hurt is nonsense. Any size weapon is still a weapon. I'm not saying the police are innocent, but every shooting self-defense shooting I've heard about the person shot would never hurt anyone.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
This is terrible, It's always a shame to see the people we entrust with our safety do the opposite. Wether or not this was a justified or unjustified shooting doesn't change the fact that a young man is dead.

·
Registered
816 Posts
This is very scary when police just walk after killing anyone. It happens more time than you may think. Very sad prayer out to the parrents.

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
I reserve my comments until more facts [ NOTE REAL FACTS} come to light.
So how many Officers does it take to control a 90 pound young male??????

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.