New York Firearms Forum banner
61 - 73 of 73 Posts
Wish I could but work makes me shave :mad:
Where's your freedom of beardness?! work told me I couldn't wear earrings, "i said if the women can why can't I", so I wore them everyday, they complained about it everyday..i was their top dog..they stopped complaining..same went for a tie on Friday..every Friday no tie for me..whaahaaa from the brass, til they gave up trying lol. I understand its the company's freedom to tell you to shave buuut quite a foolish way to keep up morale..id be grizzly mother****ing adams at your job then..hehe

Ill post my emtry pic tomorrow. Today is first official day without shaving.

Discussion starter · #66 ·
Where's your freedom of beardness?! work told me I couldn't wear earrings, "i said if the women can why can't I", so I wore them everyday, they complained about it everyday..i was their top dog..they stopped complaining..same went for a tie on Friday..every Friday no tie for me..whaahaaa from the brass, til they gave up trying lol. I understand its the company's freedom to tell you to shave buuut quite a foolish way to keep up morale..id be grizzly mother****ing adams at your job then..hehe
Thankfully I get to sit in a room with my team and no one give a **** what I look like. I could be in my ****ing undies and sandals and the boss would walk in and say "hot in here or something? .. keep up the good work"...lol.

Since we aren't supposed to comment in the contest thread (even though some people apparently didn't read the rules lol), I will reply here.

Bare to beard! ... go ahead, make fun of my ears. i dare you!!!
! View attachment 35842
Hey MDC, theres a flying saucer on your ear!
As I used to say to my oldest before he got them surgically closed up.... "Those will make good handholds if you ever end up in prison!".

Hey, you dared me! lol

You guys are lucky you can grow a beard. Being Korean means 1 year of facial hair growth equals foo man choo looking weirdness. Some of you guys grow more facial hair in a day than I do in a month. On top of that- my facial hair has no volume. Good luck to you all - here I am wishing I could grow a real man beard.

tdpark
May I suggest a 3rd category be added for tpark and white guys who live in trailer parks and don't wear shirts?

CAT #3: Banjo String class for the genetically hindered

I'll throw in a decal packet featuring the Ebola, FUAC and FUAC Urinal targets plus more.

Am I the only one still participating?

61 - 73 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.