New York Firearms Forum banner
41 - 60 of 73 Posts
Let me confer with my co-conspiriatorior.. Celt?.. what do you think we should about the Sasquatches with 42 year old growth? Should we let'em in as final entries? or have two categories?
Cat 1: Bare to Beard
Cat 2: Sasquatch
?
two categories... absolutely.... i like that, the best sasquatch beard, and the best bare to beard!

Discussion starter · #43 ·
So we have Ear Plugs and a 500 Brick of ammo up for winnings. I don't want to make it unequal, so we should probably do a pair of ear plugs for both or maybe goperfect would let us split the brick and do 250 per?

Thoughts? We have time to get the rules and prizes nailed down before it starts so let's hear suggestions.

So we have Ear Plugs and a 500 Brick of ammo up for winnings. I don't want to make it unequal, so we should probably do a pair of ear plugs for both or maybe goperfect would let us split the brick and do 250 per?

Thoughts? We have time to get the rules and prizes nailed down before it starts so let's hear suggestions.
However you wanna do it... I can be in for both on the oil if the winner of bare to beard doesnt wanna shave it off...

We should have done this last year. I shaved a couple weeks ago for the first time in 10 months. I had a pretty rockin' beard!

Sorry this contest requires a picture of the face, it must be an NSA or NYSP plot to out all the NYF dissenters.

Lol sounds fun

but no no I will not be posting any pictures of me.

I'm in, though I won't be able to keep sasquatch beard going until june. i can assure you that it'll drive me nuts way before that. but i'll go as long as I can anyway, wth! :)

Sorry this contest requires a picture of the face, it must be an NSA or NYSP plot to out all the NYF dissenters.

Lol sounds fun

but no no I will not be posting any pictures of me.
you can do a below the nose shot... ;)

ive been baby faced since around memorial day weekend, i miss my beard. Although I typically do some trimming, ill try to let it go as best I can til the end...

Discussion starter · #49 ·
I'm in, though I won't be able to keep sasquatch beard going until june. i can assure you that it'll drive me nuts way before that. but i'll go as long as I can anyway, wth! :)
The last pic you post will be considered your final entry for June 21st :)

thats a good idea... i think ill be good til around memorial day, then its gonna be close to coming off for me.

Let me check my ammo stash when I get home for work. I may be able to donate something

sounds good, seems like a good way to do this!

my wife usually likes the beard until I go to kiss her and there is leftover food hiding in it :)

sounds good, seems like a good way to do this!

my wife usually likes the beard until I go to kiss her and there is leftover food hiding in it :)
It's not your leftover food. It's food you're saving for her!

Two matching bricks; one for each winner!

Mother of god.

I was born to win this!!! Im conflicted on which category to join as i have a 2 month grow already in progress.

Will there be a separate thread for the picture updates?

Discussion starter · #56 ·
Mother of god.

I was born to win this!!! Im conflicted on which category to join as i have a 2 month grow already in progress.

Will there be a separate thread for the picture updates?
When it starts, I will post a new thread for ONLY beard pics..

Shaved and ready to win.

41 - 60 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.