New York Firearms Forum banner
21 - 40 of 73 Posts
fer ****s sake.. you mean to tell me I was lied to when they told me he was real and now I've been lied to again because you're real? I ****ing give up.. where's the easter bunny.. ?

In another thread with pancakes on his head...

Gotta shave for a wedding this weekend anyways IM IN!

Hmmmm. I'm gonna have to give this one some thought. I *might* be in...I usually do a 1-2 week grow, mostly cause I'm lazy. June 21st is a looooong time for me to not shave...I don't know if Ive ever gone that long.

I'm in

Attachments

Discussion starter · #29 ·
So what are the criteria for judging? Length, fullness, shape, number of small woodland creatures that take up residence? Gotta know what we're looking at here.
Just what you think who has the best/coolest beard.. it's up to you decide.

Forehead Eyebrow Facial expression Beard Jaw
< me

Santa? Really? Probably wearing the red track suit and watch cap to the store was a poor choice, but Santa?

I certainly hope I'm NOT in. I don't think I'm quite old enough for one of those old-lady beards yet. No selfies, either. This forum already has a weird collection of my body parts on it.

I used to look forward to the winter beard every year until 2 years ago. It went from solid sandy blond to freakin solid white. I hate it! It makes me feel old. I can't dye it because my skin is very sensitive and that Just For Men stuff burns the crap out of my skin. Last time I tried it I used it for about a minute and a half less than the direction suggested, it blistered skin.

I can't due to the fire department but I'll work on some crazy side burns just for fun lol or can I do just a mustache lol

Seperate prizes for each category winner? I'll offer up a prize for the "ZZ Top" category. I'll buy the winner a bottle of Grave Before Shave Beard Oil in their preferred scent (we'll work that out later). Stuff is awesome for keeping your beard healthy, hydrated, and the ladies (or wife) love the smell...

21 - 40 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.