New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Why would he have a plan to fight something he supports?

·
Registered
476 Posts
Thanks Mr. Community Organizer! Where is the real President of the UNITED STATES?

Someone like Reagan would be making a speech that had words like "eradicate these barbarians" in it.

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We don't have a strategy? Good. Lets keep it that way. Stay the **** out of that ****.
Unfortunately I believe they will start playing their games here at some point and pull us in. I saw a couple of Americans were killed fighting for ISIS. Wouldn't be surprised if they were training them to come back to the US and reap havoc.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
I have to admit I never believed Obama was an idiot until I heard this. I had always figured Obama had a plan for everything, not one that I always agreed with, but a plan.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I think we are all smart enough to know that Obama didn't know what he was doing...but to inform the world of it? WTF At least leave the illusion of some sort of competence.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Why would he have a plan to fight something he supports?
Exactly! He can't do anything that would harm is Muslim brothers!

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Worst president period.

·
Banned
2,647 Posts
We created ISIS, we fund and arm them, and just few months ago we wanted to bomb Syria and side with ISIS because Assad used 'chemical weapons' and crossed Obama's red line. They are our ally.

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
They have a plan and strategy for the removal of your personal Liberty's guaranteed under the Constitution (which he has said in so many words, is useless), and its hard to break off an engagement you are totally committed to and refocus on another front, with problems you have no real interest in solving anyway. So a little theater for the masses should do the trick for a while.
No plan, no strategy, no clue. Worst president in the history of this nation, bar none! There is no one that even comes close to this fool that openly works against all that our founders, and those that followed believed in, fought and died for, lived and worked for. FUBO just doesn't quite seem strong enough.
Robin

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
-Tin foil hat on-
Perhaps the plan is to allow an "event" here in the US to allow the declaration of martial law and confiscation of firearms? In any case the sheeple have proven they are eager to quickly give up individual freedoms for government assured security.

-Tin foil hat off-
What just happened?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts