1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
How come I am being told that I have to chose between Obama and Obama light when the primary isn't even over yet?
Because the "leadership" of the GOP is fully bought and paid for.

How else can you explain how a liberal gun grabber from Massachusetts, who wrote the blueprint for Obamacare, is now "our" nominee.

The GOP Machine has shown itself to be every bit as corrupt, if not even worse, than Cook County Democrats.

Look no further than the state delegate process, where The Machine has attempted to ignore Roberts Rules.

Thankfully the new blood in the GOP beat the Wooly Mammoths with their own rules, and have taken back MANY state delegations.

Iowa, MN, Washington, Nevada, Missouri are Ron Paul victories, he's got those states won but you won't read it in the news.

Ron Paul is going to end up winning over 10 of caucus states, which means he WILL be eligible for a floor nomination at the Convention.

I look forward to the carnage in Tampa, and hope the rest of the party wakes up in time to realize what disaster Romney will be if he's the nominee.

Mike Dukakis with a better jawline and bigger bankroll, that's "our" nominee, and he's going to get crushed just like Dukakis.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
I hope if Romney gets on for repub Paul goes independent. I'll vote independent.

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
I hope if Romney gets on for repub Paul goes independent. I'll vote independent.
And if enough of Paul's supporters follow suit, Obama will have another 4 years to finish what he has set out to do. Cut off your nose to spite your face. I don't like any of the choices but one thing I am certain of is Obama's got to be sent packing. Personally, I'd rather see Paul on the VP ticket than run as a spoiler. Perhaps set up his son for 2016 bid.

·
I kill deer... and I like it
1,336 Posts
I voted for Paul in the Primary but don't want to see him run as an Independent, only because of the math.

·
Registered
290 Posts
in my ideal world, Ron Paul will win the nomination and get Gary Johnson on his ticket as vp. what I've seen so far in this nomination process has sickened me to think I'm a registered Republican. 4 years of Romney will be just as bad as 4 years of Obama.

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
in my ideal world, Ron Paul will win the nomination and get Gary Johnson on his ticket as vp. what I've seen so far in this nomination process has sickened me to think I'm a registered Republican. 4 years of Romney will be just as bad as 4 years of Obama.
Perhaps, but 4 years of Romney would be nothing compared to 8 years of Obama. Think 2016.

·
I kill deer... and I like it
1,336 Posts
Gary Johnson is the man.

But you're wrong in thinking 4 years of Romney will be as bad as another 4 of Obama. An Obama who doesn't have to worry about reelection is dangerous.

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Gary Johnson is the man.

But you're wrong in thinking 4 years of Romney will be as bad as another 4 of Obama. An Obama who doesn't have to worry about reelection is dangerous.
Damn, he's already come out and said he'd have more "flexibility" after the election to the f'n president of Russia. Wake up people, before its too late...

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I wouldn't mind seeing romney with ron paul as his vp. As long as no more obama I wont care
I disagree. The VP position serves no other purpose but to get votes in an election. I will only THINK about voting for romney if paul is appointed some sort of Czar of finance or the fed.

And if enough of Paul's supporters follow suit, Obama will have another 4 years to finish what he has set out to do. Cut off your nose to spite your face. I don't like any of the choices but one thing I am certain of is Obama's got to be sent packing. Personally, I'd rather see Paul on the VP ticket than run as a spoiler. Perhaps set up his son for 2016 bid.
Both Romney and Paul are puppets. Look at where they both get their money.... policy will not change. I vote on principle, and everyone else did the same rather than let the media scare you into voting for the lesser of two evils our country wouldn't be in the decline its been in for the last 50 years. I personally am done with it.
Also I don't think writing in Ron Paul, or having him run 3rd party will take any more votes away from Rep. than it will the Dems. I think people truly under estimate how evenly he pulls from both sides.

·
Formerly SRV1
4,720 Posts
Both Romney and Paul are puppets. Look at where they both get their money.... policy will not change. I vote on principle, and everyone else did the same rather than let the media scare you into voting for the lesser of two evils our country wouldn't be in the decline its been in for the last 50 years. I personally am done with it.
Also I don't think writing in Ron Paul, or having him run 3rd party will take any more votes away from Rep. than it will the Dems. I think people truly under estimate how evenly he pulls from both sides.
Ron Paul has proven not to be a puppet at all so I do not know where you got that from. He is fighting against the puppet masters. If you think Paul is part of this show, then you are sadly mistaken. If he was a puppet in all of this mess, he would not be claiming fraud in the elections. The media has repeatedly black him out. The puppets are Gingrich, Romney and Santorum not Paul.

James

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ron Paul has proven not to be a puppet at all so I do not know where you got that from. He is fighting against the puppet masters. If you think Paul is part of this show, then you are sadly mistaken. If he was a puppet in all of this mess, he would not be claiming fraud in the elections. The media has repeatedly black him out. The puppets are Gingrich, Romney and Santorum not Paul.

James
James, we are on same page. That was a horrible mistype! Thank you for catching it. I follow the money trail :

Here are obama's top contributors from '08, maybe it will help some understand why the last 3 years have rendered certain decisions.

and also attached are Romney's top donors from this year and ron pauls see if you can guess which ones belong to which. Product Rectangle Font Screenshot Technology Product Font Rectangle Screenshot Electronic device Product Rectangle Purple Font Screenshot

·
Formerly SRV1
4,720 Posts
James, we are on same page. That was a horrible mistype! Thank you for catching it. I follow the money trail :

Here are obama's top contributors from '08, maybe it will help some understand why the last 3 years have rendered certain decisions.

and also attached are Romney's top donors from this year and ron pauls see if you can guess which ones belong to which. View attachment 8344 View attachment 8343 View attachment 8342
Man was I confused when I first read your post! I'm thinking, this guy is a Paul fan and yet he accuses him of being a puppet? LOL! You threw me a curve ball on that one!

James

·
Registered
948 Posts
Well, the Washington State Republican convention has not happened yet, but the county caucus has happened...my county, Okanogan (one of 9 in WA that went for Ron Paul in the beauty contest) has a full committed Ron Paul delegate slate, every delegate, and every alternate from our county...clean sweep.

Now, at the state convention we are battling Seattle...the tail that wags the dawg. Kind of like NYC for you guys, but we will see what we will see when the state convention is over.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well, the Washington State Republican convention has not happened yet, but the county caucus has happened...my county, Okanogan (one of 9 in WA that went for Ron Paul in the beauty contest) has a full committed Ron Paul delegate slate, every delegate, and every alternate from our county...clean sweep.

Now, at the state convention we are battling Seattle...the tail that wags the dawg. Kind of like NYC for you guys, but we will see what we will see when the state convention is over.
Thanks for the input! I did hear anything about it on the news:confused:

I will make too predictions here.

1: If ron paul wins the delegate race and comes out on top in Tampa (a better chance than most think) the media and RNC will cry fraud of some sort.

2: If ron paul is the republican nominee, someone like donald trump will enter the race as a third party candidate to try and pull votes away from paul and insure that a member of the club stays in power (obama). This will be all the proof we need that the two parties are ran by the same people (we already know this).

1 - 20 of 25 Posts