New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 198 Posts

· Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He just said he is for a new Assault Weapons Ban. No surprise, but to say it outright in a debate. Can't be what his handlers wanted? Never responded to Mitt on Fast and Furious. Can't wait when the Libs think they have Mitt for saying that Automatic weapons are already illegal. They don;t understand the difference between Semi-Auto and Auto.

· Registered
4,955 Posts
Mitt was also in favor of an AWB renewal...and yes, the auto weapons "illegal" comment was an epic fail. One guy WANTS guns banned/restricted and says it up front, the other guy says one thing and means another...

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
Don't we already have an assault weapons ban here in NY? What's the difference? Seriously not trying to be a smartass or seam like im for it im just a little confused
Nationwide California ban. Think us, plus no pre-ban, plus 5 round limit, plus NO evil features.

· Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There are more states that do not have a ban. Don't you get that??? Do you think people sitting in Vermont, and other places that are not restricted like NY, who are planning to vote for Obama because they are with a Union, and don't have any other issue with him, but love having there AK's and AR's, want to have a new National Assualt Weapons ban??? Do you really think that doesn't matter to them? That now gives some of these people a stronger issue to vote against Obama than the issue they were voting for with him. That is great news, even if you don't get it.

· Registered
11,402 Posts
This all means the criminals get to choose whatever firearms they want but we tax paying hardworking folks can't.
And this is happening because we allow the polarization of such fundamental topics in any big party agendas.
I think many county sheriffs should tell Washington paper pushers go and scratch their berries with their stupid
circumventing laws that collide with the US constitution.
Because they all, from all parties, took oath to protect it, you know.
Federals laws like that should never make it past the trash can.

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
There are more states that do not have a ban. Don't you get that??? Do you think people sitting in Vermont, and other places that are not restricted like NY, who are planning to vote for Obama because they are with a Union, and don't have any other issue with him, but love having there AK's and AR's, want to have a new National Assualt Weapons ban??? Do you really think that doesn't matter to them? That now gives some of these people a stronger issue to vote against Obama than the issue they were voting for with him. That is great news, even if you don't get it.
I don't think so. I think the sheep with hear "BAN AK-47s!" and will respond "Why would you NOT!? Aurora, Columbine, V-Tech, BAAAAAAAaaaaaaaa!" Then when they realize that an "assault weapon" is one you can move the stock on, they will say oh well. It will become ingrained like here in PRNY and then there is no getting the ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN repealed.
This all means the criminals get to choose whatever firearms they want but we tax paying hardworking folks can't.
And this is happening because we allow the polarization of such fundamental topics in any big party agendas.
I think many county sheriffs should tell Washington paper pushers go and scratch their berries with their stupid
circumventing laws that collide with the US constitution.
Because they all, from all parties, took oath to protect it, you know.
Federals laws like that should never make it past the trash can.
You need you avatar set back to Willy. I never realize it's you. :D

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
Like i said i was confused.... anyway so if this happens my pre ban AK can no longer have adjustable stock and 30 round mags???
If we go full California you lost the pistol grip, adjustable stock, flash hider, bayonet lug and grenade launcher if you have any of those. That is if they don't grandfather stuff in.

· Registered
2,327 Posts
Well he certainly gave us a glimpse of the next 4 years if he does get elected..but the thought has always been that he would gut the 2A if he got reelected, so where is the surprise? But, I don't think it will stop at an AWB..it will go much deeper than that, and we will be lucky to have any simiauto's or pumps or lever actions left in our possion..It is really hard to take over a country with an armed populance..just my .02 cents. Feel free to disagree..

· Registered
1,758 Posts

· Premium Member
4,405 Posts
him saying he would push or vote for a new AWB is the kiss of death from all NRA members. Toasted.

Im waiting for those to chime in that claimed "OHHH Obama doesnt want to come after your guns, your just paranoid, I HATE Romney"

· The artist formerly known as jhm8071
5,143 Posts
Well it's like Chris said.... One guy is anti gun and admits it. The other is anti gun and lies about it. I'll vote for the honest guy. Besides Obama wants to ban assault weapons ..... But Mittens Robme already did. Unforgivable.
You do realize there are other choices than the two right?

· Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I don't get some of you people??? Vote for Obama??? And those of you who do not think it matters much??? Do you understand that the next president may have the chance to replace 2 supreme court justices? What was the vote the late time? Well, since you are probably pretty un-informed the right to keep and bare arms passed by 1 vote. God Lord.

· Registered
982 Posts
Well it's like Chris said.... One guy is anti gun and admits it. The other is anti gun and lies about it. I'll vote for the honest guy. Besides Obama wants to ban assault weapons ..... But Mittens Robme already did. Unforgivable.
Obama the honest guy? Seriously?

1 - 20 of 198 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.