New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
FYI if Obama " goes it alone on the border ! It seals the Dems fate in November cause everything is pointing to a complete blowout if he does this ! Every town , city , county is dealing with his huge " determination " on the dream act . There fore if he signs any EO concerning the amnesty on this you can bet your last dollar the Dems will pay in November ! Even Chucky Shumer ! There is no safe spot to be on this except deportation ! This was all explained in an article in the paper !

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Act alone because your ideas are so misguided, a compass and a map couldn't set him straight.

·
Registered
8,391 Posts
Oh, you mean like he's been doing since he got in?

·
Registered
9,136 Posts
This is one of those times when I really hate being on a public forum. There is so, so much that I would like to say about this man!

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
FYI if Obama " goes it alone on the border ! It seals the Dems fate in November cause everything is pointing to a complete blowout if he does this ! Every town , city , county is dealing with his huge " determination " on the dream act . There fore if he signs any EO concerning the amnesty on this you can bet your last dollar the Dems will pay in November ! Even Chucky Shumer ! There is no safe spot to be on this except deportation ! This was all explained in an article in the paper !
If you are correct, then I say, sign away Obama..

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
At least he made it OK by saying "but I used less EOs than Bush and Clinton."

That makes it OK.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts