New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Well that sucked. I came here expecting to find video, and wondering if I would need to take motion sickness medicine before watching. ;)

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Why not just count fingerprints?

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Hey, I'm a hands on kind of guy! If there is a way to ogle breasts with fingers as well as eyes, I'm there!

·
Head of Bacon Operations
3,589 Posts
who needs a camera for this? it's everyone in the room or you are doing it wrong.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
My reasoning is if the whole top of the breast is showing, its fair game without repercussion.

·
Registered
3,768 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They aaaaaaaall know what they're wearing and how it looks...from putting on the outfit in the morning, to walking by a window or any reflective surface to check out how they look..i grew up with 4 sisters and work with a bunch of 20 year olds..i catch them checking their self a million times a day, so don't get mad at a guy who glanced down becuse half your boob was hanging out of a tightly worn top..

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
They aaaaaaaall know what they're wearing and how it looks...from putting on the outfit in the morning, to walking by a window or any reflective surface to check out how they look..i grew up with 4 sisters and work with a bunch of 20 year olds..i catch them checking their self a million times a day, so don't get mad at a guy who glanced down becuse half your boob was hanging out of a tightly worn top..
Bingo. I have an older sister who hung out with our 3 female cousins. Plus my fiance takes decades to get ready for a doctors appointment.

Luckily the woman I work with is good looking, but shes not one of them. I get lucky every now and again.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Its like open carrying..if the stuffs hangin out...people are gonna stare..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts