New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Castelli better get some signs up. There are tons of Murphy signs around, but I've yet to see even one for Castelli.

·
Registered
6,385 Posts
Castelli better get some signs up. There are tons of Murphy signs around, but I've yet to see even one for Castelli.
Unfortunately Castelli hasn't a whole lot of money to spend, he needs donations.
The other guy is not our friend, he's been handpicked by Ball, Skelos and company.

VOTE CASTELLI!

·
Registered
6,385 Posts
Does he defend everything 2A or just his right to own an Under-Over shot gun as pictured?
I spoke to Castelli at the recent event with Astorino at the Palladin Center, for at least a half hour, along with a friend who knows him intimately. Bob Castelli is the real thing, he's solid.
My friend has had him on his cable tv show numerous times, they're good friends, and Dennis vouches for his integrity so I'm good with that.

DON'T VOTE MURPHY!

·
Registered
6,385 Posts
To add, Murphy will get destroyed in debates with the democRAT, he just doesn't know the issues(Kaplowitz destroyed him 2x) like Castelli does.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Can somebody enlighten me to the backstory with NYSRPA/King and Castelli? They didn't want him to run or something?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.