New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
The article notes extensive democrat opposition. As bad as establishment repubs in the federal govt can be, to vote democrat is to vote the 2A away. I've noticed that the democoms also don't like the 1A, 4A, 9A, and 10A.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Yes, Jan Brewer is all about protecting rights, just as someone in her position is supposed to do, Andy is a traitorous piece of offal, and would have been vulcanized and feathered back in the day, he is truley a piece of ****e.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
The article notes extensive democrat opposition. As bad as establishment repubs in the federal govt can be, to vote democrat is to vote the 2A away. I've noticed that the democoms also don't like the 1A, 4A, 9A, and 10A.
Don't fret, the pubs hate those too.

I've never bought into the "cancer will spread" mindset. It simply is not true. Get out while you can.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Don't fret, the pubs hate those too.

I've never bought into the "cancer will spread" mindset. It simply is not true. Get out while you can.
Unless it goes federal, and at this point, I think Obama has played his hand, and the American people gave a resounding, 'Meh...' The places where anti laws are getting rammed through are places where it shouldn't have come as a surprise, because it's where the highest concentration of liberals have fallen in the US. I don't think you'd ever see something like SAFE fly down south. Even if it did, good luck finding all the hardware they've got hidden away down there.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Looks like I might give Arizona a look for when I leave the house. All I know is I'm sure as heck not staying in NY, it's a beautiful state and all, but I'd rather not deal with the BS. Perhaps Vermont or Alaska may be good places too...

If these bills were passed here in NY I believe all the libtards here in NYC would keel over and die from the sudden rush of constitutional freedoms. xD

1 - 6 of 6 Posts