New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
Hey all,

Here's round 2. I just wanted to get it up to give folks some time. We haven't sorted prizes out yet!
===

Rules:
· Only registered members of the NYFIREARMS.COM forum may participate.
· A clear photo of your completed target must be submitted via email before the end of the match.
· The photo MUST include handwritten on the target your NYF username.
· Only one target may be entered per member, per match. Shoot as many as you would like, but only send us one.
· Once we receive your target via email it's locked in. Be sure it's your best one!
· Do not post the photo of your target or score on the forum until the match is over.
· Please do not cheat.
· A bullet that cuts the line is considered "in". The hole does not need to be completely inside the scoring zone to count.
· If you fire more rounds than the course of fire indicates, the highest score is dropped. So if we count 21 holes, we take away a 5.
====

Find the target / etc here : Target and Rules

·
Registered
8,339 Posts
This one is slightly more challenging! Time to order some .38 wadcutters.

·
Registered
8,339 Posts
Lets get a big turnout for this one! I'm going to practice with the 9mm until my .38 ammo arrives.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Hope my permit comes between now and Sept. 1st!

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Now THIS is gonna be fun! I still haven't replaced my printer. Can some body please e-mail me the target link?

·
Banned
5,970 Posts
I went to shoot IT today and left it at hone, oh well, another range day soon

·
Registered
8,339 Posts
Has anyone done a test run on this target? I was thinking 20 .45 caliber holes on a piece of 8x11 paper might be a mess to score?

·
Registered
687 Posts
i can see withthe bigger calibers there might be a challenge with clean pass throughs in the last few shots.

·
Registered
8,339 Posts
We will see. It's just a very busy target!

·
Registered
687 Posts
full size is 8.5"x11" right?

·
I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner
6,795 Posts
Wow this is going to be interesting lol! Is it ok if I shoot it at 45 feet (15 yard line is closet to 50 feet my range has)?

·
Registered
8,339 Posts
Wow this is going to be interesting lol! Is it ok if I shoot it at 45 feet (15 yard line is closet to 50 feet my range has)?
If you shoot less then 50 your Les Baer should not be allowed! JK

1 - 20 of 52 Posts