New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 201 Posts

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife just called and said there was a shooter outside shooting people near the empire state building around 9am, thankgod she was already inside.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
There were no gun rights in NYC. So this proves nothing. Except that the laws are ineffective.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Bloomberg smug press conference denouncing evil firearms for all law abiding citizens coming your way in 3, 2, 1...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Fear not my friend. NY is definitely controlled by staunch liberals, but the right to keep and bare arms is printed in blood. NYC incident is a perfect example for the right to keep and bear arms. I find in appalling that a person cannot carry concealed, a weapon to defend themselves. Beware a government that says it's policy's will help Americans. Only Americans can protect it's constitution,....Period!

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
The press made this story up...all guns are banned in NYC, Bloomie's Republik. No way this happened.

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
I just read that a rifle or shotgun, not handgun, was used by disgruntled worker against former boss; gunman shot dead by police. Let's not jump to conclusions before facts are known.

·
Registered
439 Posts
BLOOMBERG: Some victims shot 'accidentally' by police

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
typical sheep lol. stand around while there is a nut loose. Unless you are going to stop the threat run and keep running like forest gump until you cant hear gun shots.... maybe if they werent standing the hell around galking and taking pics on there iphones the cops wouldnt have shot them lol.

·
Registered
820 Posts
NYPD: Empire State Building shooter Jeffrey Johnson killed former co-worker

"Ten people were shot -- and two of them, including the gunman responsible for the attack, killed -- in a shooting near the Empire State Building on Friday morning, law enforcement officials said.
The NYPD said police fatally shot the gunman, and Mayor Michael Bloomberg said some may have been shot accdentally by responding police officers. "

So the only people killed were the "gunman" and his boss. I wonder how many of the other 8 were shot by the NYPD.

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
BLOOMBERG: Some victims shot 'accidentally' by police
With Bloomberg's track record ... the next "logical" step would be to ban weapons to LEO's. .......... this story is getting really weird. So ... no hi cap mag and yet 12 people are wounded or dead?? Dear Lawd .... how many were hit by "friendly fire" I wonder.

1 - 20 of 201 Posts