New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
"The NYPD didn't catch anyone today doing actual bad things because they were too busy shooting innocent people, plotting kidnap/cannibalism feasts, looking for large soda cups and frisking random people on the streets."

"A good day."

-Bloomers.

· Registered
222 Posts

· Registered
191 Posts
if you look at the map it also has alot to do with the climate where people come from, Usually there are more violent crime from hotter places. Also NYC lost 30k of citizens who moved back south, whom migrated north during the great migration. same population who over represent the prison system in America.

if you take cities from asia would be the same northern east asia would have less crime vs south east asia.

· Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Saw this on another forum too, dont they mean none were reported that day? You can't honestly believe there were none.
100% accurate. When I lived in the Bedford-Stuyvesant section, there were shootings daily and I rarely saw the police show up. They're not interested in gang shootouts or drug deals gone wrong unless a child or police officer is shot. I was once walking home from the grocery store and the cops were flying the wrong way down a street toward a shooting, and it took them all of 3 seconds to turn around and speed off when a fully automatic weapon was fired toward them. Everyone went inside and the streets were quiet within 5 minutes.

I know that sounds pretty extreme, but so is living two blocks from Marcy Projects.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.