New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will probably move in the next few months, due to a marital status change, but I am interested in getting a NYC premises permit. Will the address change be problematic?

thanks,
Paul

· Registered
1,071 Posts
Wait until after you move. It will be a huge PITA to report a change of address and will most likely set your paperwork back further.

People move. It shouldn't matter. If you moved once every year i can see that looking suspicious maybe...

Technically you will have to list your marriage license on your application. Answering yes to question 19 ( Had or applied for any type of license or permit issued to you by any City, State or Federal agency). This could open up questions about why your wife has not signed a co habitation form. Which could open up questions about your status change... I am single and live alone so i'm unqualified to really speak to that, but id be ready for it as a possibility...

best of luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.